• Bulls in 6

• Bulls in 5

Results are only viewable after voting.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Gutless cowardly effort by this fakkit ass Bulls squad....get flabby Wade off my fukkn screen :scust:
Bulls only reliable pg play AND coach went down. Team fell apart after that.

I never calculated fred being this horrible. Celtics literally ran like the same 3 plays and fred had no answer for small adjustments. I said before the series Stevens would coach circles around fred, but he didn't even have to go in his bag for fred. Fred is a really bad coach. Wade saying "way to run your team" comment after game 2 is more deeper than it appears. Fred is a idiot.

I did enjoy the fire hoiberg chants at the end. That made all this worth it.

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Wade is near the end of the line as a star player. Especially as a starter. He could extend his career if he agrees to be a 6th man like Vince Carter did.

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Near ? No he is done as a star and probably a starter...and best part is Bulls are gonna pay him 24 mil to come off the bench next year lol.
He would be more productive on a better team with more shooters. I think he can still be a 3rd or 4th option. That can keep his relevance/star status. For the most part I agree with you though. Especially if he picks up his option.

TGainz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I honestly was mad the whole fukking season after the Rose shyt over the summer so it's whatever ....the two wins was cool but when Rondo went down I knew it was over....hope these a$$holes don't get drunk off the "we made the playoffs, we won 2 playoff games" kool aid but I know they will sell this bullshyt to you hopeless a$$holes and keep garpax gay ass exactly where the fukk they are now.....come holla at me when those fags are gone but I won't hold mi breath