Worst Jobs You Ever Worked?

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Being married.

There's no other job where you're expected to work 24 hours a day, get more work added onto your sentence via children, get yelled at for using your vacation time, yelled at for going to work, yelled at for having goals, yelled at for expecting to be appreciated, yelled at for expecting to have fun, yelled at for expecting to enjoy life and then it costs you everything you make and double that if you try to quit.

Truly, no worse job on this entire fukking planet.

And don't try to say "Oh but you have live-in p*ssy!"
Most married men are either tired of their wife lame stale p*ssy and gettin it on the side or ain't getting p*ssy at all ....so it ain't a factor.
:stopitslime:
whole post is just :wow:

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Unloading trucks.

Did that shyt for one day and never went back.

It was only me and one other guy that showed up that day, so we each had to unload entire tractor trailer trucks with boxes averaging 30lbs filled to the truck ceiling.

It took us longer than the whole 8 hour shift, and they only paid us 8 hours. I was sneezing every second because of so much dust on the boxes. shytty headphones broke about 3 hours into the day so I was bored outta my mind. When I got home and closed my eyes, all I saw were boxes.

Came home with my whole body aching and a fever.

And that shyt was $10 an hour.
LMAOOOO

came in this thread to post the same thing.. except I did it in the middle of an Australian summer :deadrose:... with an Asian dude who im pretty sure was slow and couldn't speak 1 word of English:childplease:... had no music either and i lasted 3 weeks.

my supervisor was a meth head :smugfavre: who produced shytty EDM beats smh:snoop:

anyway I got a job as an electrician after that and never looked back:blessed:

El Bajo Negro

Banned
Daps
I wanna say the one I have now...

I work in a blast freezer (-30F degrees) as a forklift driver for 12 hours a day

Pallets of beef get tipped and spill all the time and we have to go up on a cherry picker and restack the shyt, while ice is encrusted around your mustache and eyelashes, snot running thru your facemask, hands and toes cold as fukk no matter what you wear.

You also have to pick orders so you gotta pull cases of meat off the pallets, sometimes you actually get hot and start to sweat when stacking (icy 60lb boxes) but if you take off your hat you will get frostbite

But the pay :blessed: and benefits :blessed:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Delivering papers. Truck would drop off a few bags for the route, I had to sort a bunch of flyers and then put them in the community paper and go around my block delivering them. All for like a penny a flyer. Putting together for like 60 houses would take like a hour then another hour to deliver end of the month I'd get like 150 dollars and I had to do that crap like 2-3 times a week.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Janitorial services in a hospital.

Being a janitor itself wasn't so bad, but when it came time to clean bathrooms, I wanted to send in a priest before I had to clean. And I assume that the bathrooms scale up from regular ones, so their gonna be nasty, but god damn, some of these shyts were something else. And women's bathrooms were by far the nastiest things I've ever fukking encountered. shyt wouldn't want to fukking die on those floors.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Back in 03 I got a job at Pathmark (a supermarket) to do overnight unloading of trucks. When I got hired the manager was mad cool and friendly, my first day dude was an a$$hole from jump....threw the little apron uniform thing at me and barked some orders....that shyt might as well have been a hockey assist, cause I walked right out the store and threw that shyt in the trash and called my girl at the time to pick me up at the bus stop.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Delivering papers. Truck would drop off a few bags for the route, I had to sort a bunch of flyers and then put them in the community paper and go around my block delivering them. All for like a penny a flyer. Putting together for like 60 houses would take like a hour then another hour to deliver end of the month I'd get like 150 dollars and I had to do that crap like 2-3 times a week.

Oh you did the paper route too :mjlol:

I don’t even think I they have that as a “job” anymore . :to:

Aside from the main city paper, I haven’t seen anyone going from house to house throwing out those little tabloids with the inserts in yeeeeears.

Looking through this thread I’m just amazed at the amount of mediocrity among most humans and the amount of mediocrity hired in supervisory roles in low wage and/or low skill jobs :wow:

JerrySullivan

Banned
Daps
My worst job ever was working at a Soul Food Restaurant. Being the only white dude their had people giving me the weird eye but I could throw down in the kitchen.