Worst Jobs You Ever Worked?

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Worked at Bloomingdale's selling suits for like 4 months, don't know why they put me there since I' didn't have any kind of experience on selling suits. Suits don't come in sizes , you actually have to measure people and all that.

The pay was awful as well since it was commission based and you first had to meet a sales goal before you could start making big commission , which nobody could ever meet due to the price of the suits.

Out of all the departments that Bloomingdale has , the suit department was the one that people would stay the least time. Everybody else in ever other depaetment had been there for like 5 years and above while the person with the longest time in the suits department was like 8 months.

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
One thing i learned is to drop dimes on cacs and mexicans at work if needed

If they in any power position they fukkn racist 11 years n i maybe one cool cac manager/boss

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
A work from home job, taking calls :unimpressed:

I hate that stuff with a passion
I’m doing that right now with IT support.

No commute, your already home when your shift ends, you can put in mad OT and stack paper?

Can’t complain about that. Plus I get different types of calls so it can be a challenge sometimes.

Only downsides not passionate about IT support, at least not on this level, angry users, low pay with barely any room to climb up the ladder. Pretty good bosses and supervisors, no micromanaging. To be honest I could have done this job out of high school, boy was college a mf waste smfh. Imagine graduating with 80k or so amount of student loans debt.

Working on getting into software development though.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Worked at Bloomingdale's selling suits for like 4 months, don't know why they put me there since I' didn't have any kind of experience on selling suits. Suits don't come in sizes , you actually have to measure people and all that.

The pay was awful as well since it was commission based and you first had to meet a sales goal before you could start making big commission , which nobody could ever meet due to the price of the suits.

Out of all the departments that Bloomingdale has , the suit department was the one that people would stay the least time. Everybody else in ever other depaetment had been there for like 5 years and above while the person with the longest time in the suits department was like 8 months.
I’ve never had a fun time at a suit store.. the music, layout, energy all screams boring and I can’t wait to pick a suit and get out of here.