Would Tim Tebow Fit In The WWE?

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
So I'm watching First Take right now and they were talking about Tebow's MLB workout. Towards the end of conversation Stephan A. suggested (joked) that he should stop trying to make it in sports since he can't throw and that he should just call up the WWE.

For a second I thought he was crazy but with his fanbase all the former football players that have been successful in wrestling I think it could work.

Does TSC think Tebow could be a future WWE superstar or nah?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
:jbhmm:I think so

Long as he stays FAAAAAAAR away from Stephanie & Triple H

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
shyt - they might need a new Bo Dallas soon anyway :yeshrug:

Bo's cousin 'Tebow Dallas' :ohhh:
Why would they need a new Bo Dallas? Like we all havent gotten drunk and sang a disney song while flipping off a stewardess?

Hell thats Tuesday morning for the old era.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
he'd get cheered for about 2 weeks out of shock value, and then crowds would turn on him for being corny.

At that point he'd have to fully embrace being a heel.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Would be awesome if he even had mediocre talent. Hell it may even be better if he's terrible.

Kevin Federline could have been a great heel had he stayed around. Sure an Angle 2.0 in Tebow with NONE of the accolades to back it up would be magnificent :wow:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Dude looks like the white Laron Landry, muscles bulging out everywhere during his MLB tryouts :mjlol: Dude should either be a fullback, a linebacker, or straight up doing fitness commercials

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
No.

Solely because I think he's legitimately too good-hearted/saintly in terms of personality and attitude to embrace being the heel that he'd have to be.

Outside of that? Yeah. He's got the size, athleticism and the gimmick for it. We know he'd bust his ass to make it work and in terms of media/Make-A-Wish shyt ... he's tailor-made for it.