Would You Eat A Soup That Has Been Simmering Since Before You Were Born?

Would you eat it?

• Yes

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • I’d at least taste it...

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • No

Votes: 15 83.3%

• Total voters

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Chef Nattapong Kaweenuntawong

Thailand.

tenor.gif

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
Cac scientists gone get some that soup ,run a test on it,and force that noodle shop closed.Either that or CAC tourist gone get sick from soup and outraged go on crusade to get noodle shop shut down.
I got negged for this post as trying hard.Well this wasn't a troll post. CACs really be on shyt like this.They will ruin something other races love because they don't like it. @NorthernLights I don't do it for days hoe ass lame.You probably drive a KIA and tuck in your polo shirt.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I was with them until they started talking about meat chunks and stuff, because, technically the water we drink is as old as the planet earth, but it is cleaned through series of natural processes before we drink it. So a broth that has been at a boil for 45 years seems fine, but i'm not about to bite into a 45 year piece of beef.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I got negged for this post as trying hard.Well this wasn't a troll post. CACs really be on shyt like this.They will ruin something other races love because they don't like it. @NorthernLights I don't do it for days hoe ass lame.You probably drive a KIA and tuck in your polo shirt.

Try hard

Daps
Also, a lot of you need to read... Reading is fundamental.

It includes beef, star anise, cinnamon, black peppercorns, garlic and ten kinds of aromatic Chinese herbs.
:feedme:
Hundreds of locals visit the shop, called Wattana Panich, every day to eat the beef broth with a bowl of the noodles - a dish which costs 100 baht (2.50 GBP).

The soup is made from beef bones and meat stewed for hours each day to extract the sweetness.

They are boiled for four hours until they are tender, then cut into small pieces and stewed for four more hours in the stock before serving.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
do they keep the heat going 24/7? if not probably all type of super bacteria in there.

:scust: