Would You Ever FUKK A Girl On The Job?

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
All the time... In fact, every job I had but my last one. :yeshrug: on bosses desk, head before they went to lunch with their man, bent over after closing... All that. I even bust shorty at a slow carryout restaurant on the clock, WHILE OPEN. Luckily I'm a good judge of character and never got ratted out, the rush is crazy though...

Last edited:

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
The woman I cheated on my wife with, we never had sex AT the job but I did squeeze on her tittys and ass in the maintenance elevator that doesn’t have cameras…dikk was so hard I had to stay in the elevator and ride it back down after she got out, we smashed that night after work…i regret it and would not advise it.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
All the time... In fact, every job I had but my last one. :yeshrug: on bosses desk, head before they went to lunch with their man, bent over after closing... All that. I even bust shorty at a slow carryout restaurant on the lock, WHILE OPEN. Luckily I'm a good judge of character and never got rated out, the rush is crazy though...
:gladbron:

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No but, about a decade ago when i use to work at burger king the manager who was a really sloppy fat bytch tried to trap me in the freezer and told me to sit on the buns so she could givem me sloppy top. I had to juke and stiff arm

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When I worked at a gas station, I fukked a couple of my female customers in the storage room / car in the parking lot when it was slow. :ehh:

Even got a video of one doming me up after she got off of work :mjlol:

Man, the stories I could tell from my overnight shifts as a gas station manager :wow:

Reactor1804

You either build or destroy.
Daps
Reppin
1804/NY 2 BR
Not gonna lie, it's always been something I wanted to do. Have a chic bent over a desk and all.