Would you rather smash Leslie Jones with a condom or Karrine Steffans without one?

Would you rather smash Leslie Jones with a condom or Karrine Steffans without one?

• Leslie Jones with a condom

Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Karrine Steffans without a condom

Votes: 107 81.1%

• Total voters

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
You’re way too concerned on where I dip my chip

my bad unk I get extra at times; no disrespect

bruce-lee-bow.gif

OneManGang

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Why do yall run with this blown out vagina thing? Its so anatomically incorrect :snoop:

I guarantee Karrine p*ssy work just fine still

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
I mean they are both dirty whores so….?

You think just because Leslie jones looks like an oak tree that she isn’t some dirty fukking whore? I’ll go with Karrine.
That’s the thing

Leslie might be a fukkin cum dumpster

But who’s gonna confirm that? Ain’t no nikka that’s hittin Leslie, gonna be happy to admit it

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
My nikka
I repped you for having the same rep location. Glad 2 see I'm not the only 1 separating myself.

And the response lets me know u aint a fraud:wow:
EAT my breh. Dap + Rep.
Why do yall run with this blown out vagina thing? Its so anatomically incorrect :snoop:

I guarantee Karrine p*ssy work just fine still
Right.

shyt like this makes me think nikkas really learned all they know about sex from the high school lunch room discussions. :mjtf:

If I fukk my jawn EVERYDAY for 15 years and then, on some goofy shyt, start to ignore her and neglect her and she finds one of these average dikk goofy coli nikkas who really get her to be into them and they fukk...it doesn't matter how big my dikk is, her p*ssy is wrapping around their shyt no problem. :manny:

Loose lips sink ships, they say? Well, loose p*ssy, tells the truth fully - SHE'S NOT FEELING YOU, nikka.:hubie:

Full size babies come out that jawn and the p*ssy goes back. That's the beauty of a healthy anatomy. How nikkas can't grasp that is bizarre. :dahell: