Would You "SMASH OR PASS" This Fine Ass South African (Zulu) Chick? *Yes, PHAT Ass Booty*

Would You SMASH OR PASS This CHICK?

• Total voters

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm going to let you in on a secret, they are all like that. Come to S.A. And just pick one. That's why I hit pass cause I got one just like her. But aids is high there and the highest in her area js. Book you a flight and enjoy brehs/brehettes.
You not telling any lies. Juicy booties are the norm from the Sahara down

Luxury Tax

Middleman Money
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Off course..but I gotta see where her mind is. If she dumb ass hell,she serves no purpose for me except for one thing. Aesthetically,she's a walking goddess
2lmnqpu.jpg

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
Yea she nice
But when did chicks getting someone to film them walk in a straight line and posting it become a thing :heh:
Not that Im complaining :whoa:
Just who comes up with this stuff:mindblown:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I'm going to let you in on a secret, they are all like that. Come to S.A. And just pick one. That's why I hit pass cause I got one just like her. But aids is high there and the highest in her area js. Book you a flight and enjoy brehs/brehettes.
Johannesburg or Cape Town? Might make that trip?

SouthSac916

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Sacramento
Johannesburg or Cape Town? Might make that trip?
That girl is Zulu. So her people are in KwaZulu-Natal, but that don't matter. It's what them folks is eating. Goes straight to the ass. Xhosa girls are just as thick. The eat high protein foods. In Durban they are all like that. Eastern Cape too.

Last edited: