Votes: 14 45.2%
  • unsure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Gentility

Warrior for the Babies
Supporter
Daps
Would you feel that way with 3 terms of Bush jr?
For one thing, a three term limit is no guarantee that you'll actually get three terms of a president. George W. prob wouldn't have even ran for a third time after seeing his grim prospects for re-election. Which leads me to my second point: there wouldn't have been three terms of Bush Jr. because Barack would've ate him for breakfast.

CACtain Planet

The Power is YOURS!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
CACness Aberdeen
For one thing, a three term limit is no guarantee that you'll actually get three terms of a president. George W. prob wouldn't have even ran for a third time after seeing his grim prospects for re-election. Which leads me to my second point: there wouldn't have been three terms of Bush Jr. because Barack would've ate him for breakfast.

Your just saying that because Mccain was a horrible candidate..Bush jr. dispatched Kerry in '04 with ease even though most polls had him taking an L due to the "Mission Accomplish" line...And Mccain didnt have the appetite to really go in on Obama with the whole Reverend Wright controversy of which I agreed with Wright (Wright regularly spoke at my church 10 years ago), but Bush's goons would of definitely ate Obama on that point and ginned up all the crazy racists and bigots to form like Voltron..Mccain aint have it in him.

Gentility

Warrior for the Babies
Supporter
Daps
Your just saying that because Mccain was a horrible candidate..Bush jr. dispatched Kerry in '04 with ease even though most polls had him taking an L due to the "Mission Accomplish" line...And Mccain didnt have the appetite to really go in on Obama with the whole Reverend Wright controversy of which I agreed with Wright (Wright regularly spoke at my church 10 years ago), but Bush's goons would of definitely ate Obama on that point and ginned up all the crazy racists and bigots to form like Voltron..Mccain aint have it in him.
I'm saying it because Barack was a once in a lifetime force. There aren't enough crazy racists and bigots in America to stop the coalition that assembled behind Obama. They're either dying of natural causes or suicide. The remaining ones already tried to form like Voltron dawg--he was a young Muslim Manchurian candidate, the miscengenated spawn of a Kenyan man and a white woman. They had all the ammunition they needed! How do you think McCain got so many votes? A few Reverend Wright ads wouldn't have made a dime's worth of difference.

Bush would've limped into the 2008 election with a 20% approval rating. Imagine this dude front and center on the campaign trail with the economy collapsing. Are you forreal? Is your hatred for Obama so blinding that you honestly believe he would've lost in 2008 against George W. Bush?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah, im done with obama

hes been a good president, but its been seven years and...:yeshrug: dont need four more years of him