wow, Deron Williams(D-Will) just turned 34....

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I remember when CP3 vs. :dwillhuh: was a serious debate.

He became :flabbynsick: way quicker than I thought. He was already past his prime when he was with the Nets. :francis:
Deron used to be better. Injuries killed that man. Shows how much more legit CP3 was who been injury bitten as well

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
8DnCBFX.png

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Deron used to be better. Injuries killed that man

eh, I dont know if he was better at any point....maybe. I still go with CP3 because of his defense and ability to make the right play. Deron was a scorer, pretty unstoppable at that. I also have to put blame on him more than the injuries. He was always out of shape in the offseason. Just didnt seem like he took care of his body like the really elite guys.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
eh, I dont know if he was better at any point....maybe. I still go with CP3 because of his defense and ability to make the right play. Deron was a scorer, pretty unstoppable at that. I also have to put blame on him more than the injuries. He was always out of shape in the offseason. Just didnt seem like he took care of his body like the really elite guys.
Deron was a beast in the PnR, his teams were less talented and always won more games, Deron defensively was a better man defender. It was a legit discussion back in the days.

Similar to Rose or Westbrook