wow, Deron Williams(D-Will) just turned 34....

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
ParchedFlickeringFlatcoatretriever-size_restricted.gif

I was the fat kid when I found out we had traded for :dwillhuh:

He fukking BALLED his couple months in Jersey until he got hurt. I remember him dropping 55 on the Bobcats like it was yesterday :mjcry: Granted the Bobcats were the WOAT team, and he was playing with dudes like Kris Humphries and Johan Petro.

The move to Brooklyn + playing with dudes he never meshed well with + the injuries murked his potential HOF career. If the Nets would have stayed in Jersey and built the team around HIM here, dude would probably still be in the league.

Daps
ParchedFlickeringFlatcoatretriever-size_restricted.gif

I was the fat kid when I found out we had traded for :dwillhuh:

He fukking BALLED his couple months in Jersey until he got hurt. I remember him dropping 55 on the Bobcats like it was yesterday :mjcry: Granted the Bobcats were the WOAT team, and he was playing with dudes like Kris Humphries and Johan Petro.

The move to Brooklyn + playing with dudes he never meshed well with + the injuries murked his potential HOF career. If the Nets would have stayed in Jersey and built the team around HIM here, dude would probably still be in the league.
Exactly. The move to Brooklyn and poor GMing forced the team to make too many bad deals and sign washed players.
He also played with a ton of injuries in this era in the nba you sit out/have surgery until it was 90% (bad wrist, bad ankles)

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Deron was never meant to be a superstar personality wise

Wasted Paul Pierce and KG’s last gasps (he should’ve been the face of that squad instead of another cog)
Couldn’t even handle the offense when Bron went out, not even during the regular season
Lost the eternal battle to a guy who just got to the WCF last year

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Deron was a beast in the PnR, his teams were less talented and always won more games, Deron defensively was a better man defender. It was a legit discussion back in the days.

Similar to Rose or Westbrook
These aren't facts. Utah was better than New Orleans. Boozer, Kirilenko, Okur, young Millsap, Korver. D-Will's supporting cast was better and his coaching situation was better with Jerry Sloan, who is one of the greatest coaches of All-Time. Also, D-Will was never near CP3 on the defensive side of the ball.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
These aren't facts. Utah was better than New Orleans. Boozer, Kirilenko, Okur, young Millsap, Korver. D-Will's supporting cast was better and his coaching situation was better with Jerry Sloan, who is one of the greatest coaches of All-Time. Also, D-Will was never near CP3 on the defensive side of the ball.
At that time David West as neck in neck with Boozer
Chandler was better than any Jazz not named Williams or Boozer.
Okur was a liability
AK47 wasn't the same player by the time Deron arrived