wow, Deron Williams(D-Will) just turned 34....

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow:

Dude was a monster for several years in Utah, unguardable at times....now is completely washed at 34, and has been several years. Seems like dude should be older than he is

:francis:

Do you remember The Colony days?

The rivalry they had with Cedar Hill. :wow:

Damn, I'm getting :flabbynsick:

0730_DW2.jpg

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
At his peak he was better than cp3 to me :manny:
Not going go back and pretend dude wasn’t as good as he once was just cause he washed now :what:

DWill was never better than CP3

CP3 was an elite defender and offensive player...he led the league in steals and assist back to back while dropping 20 a game...and he did it during DWills best statistical season with Utah which was 2007-2008.

CP3 probably should've won the MVP in 2007-2008 and he came in second that year...

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
Deron used to be better. Injuries killed that man. Shows how much more legit CP3 was who been injury bitten as well

Stop the revisionist nostalgia bullshyt.:mjlol:

He was never better ... at any point.

Granted, he played well vs those old Charlotte hornets. But if you took a closer look , he was just taking advantage of being the bulkiest PG to post up smaller Chris Paul in matchups.

The_Third_Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ParchedFlickeringFlatcoatretriever-size_restricted.gif

I was the fat kid when I found out we had traded for :dwillhuh:

He fukking BALLED his couple months in Jersey until he got hurt. I remember him dropping 55 on the Bobcats like it was yesterday :mjcry: Granted the Bobcats were the WOAT team, and he was playing with dudes like Kris Humphries and Johan Petro.

The move to Brooklyn + playing with dudes he never meshed well with + the injuries murked his potential HOF career. If the Nets would have stayed in Jersey and built the team around HIM here, dude would probably still be in the league.
I remember him saying he never felt comfortable as a family man in BK.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
he couldnt handle being a star and stopped caring about the basketball because it ruined his confidence completely

and it wasnt even the knicks or lakers, he played for damn brooklyn nets. If brooklyn is too much of a high market for him then no wonder he's about to reitre at the age of 34

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
DWill was never better than CP3

CP3 was an elite defender and offensive player...he led the league in steals and assist back to back while dropping 20 a game...and he did it during DWills best statistical season with Utah which was 2007-2008.

CP3 probably should've won the MVP in 2007-2008 and he came in second that year...
So we not gonna act like 2010 playoffs was better for Deron than any season for CP3.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Stop the revisionist nostalgia bullshyt.:mjlol:

He was never better ... at any point.

Granted, he played well vs those old Charlotte hornets. But if you took a closer look , he was just taking advantage of being the bulkiest PG to post up smaller Chris Paul in matchups.

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
he couldnt handle being a star and stopped caring about the basketball because it ruined his confidence completely

and it wasnt even the knicks or lakers, he played for damn brooklyn nets. If brooklyn is too much of a high market for him then no wonder he's about to reitre at the age of 34
Idk if he was ever a star really really. But the Nets gave him 98 mil and the dude got lazy. All his foot troubles got him him motivated and he threw in the towel and the Nets take the hit. He was a complete disaster in Dallas too and then just washed in Cleveland. :flabbynsick: He got his bag and he can say he had a nice little run.