wow, Deron Williams(D-Will) just turned 34....

OmegaZero

Zero
Daps
Seeing this topic reminded me of a photo I saw when I going to the Best Buy that was across the Barclays Center during the playoffs :mjlol:
Bmqf0AUIMAAD80b.jpg

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
What exactly happened between him and Jerry Sloan? That seemed like the end of D-Will's chapter, it looked like he made the coach quit on some fed-up shyt bc they were beefing and D WIll was the "franchise star". Then he ended getting bounced from the team anyway to Brooklyn where he became flabby shortly after.

I dunno if i'd say he was better than CP3, but D-Will had one of the sickest double crossovers, lured people to sleep then bam!

giphy.gif

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Two pages in and nobody want to admit Jerry Sloan and his flex offense made this dude...

Ok...

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
ParchedFlickeringFlatcoatretriever-size_restricted.gif

I was the fat kid when I found out we had traded for :dwillhuh:

He fukking BALLED his couple months in Jersey until he got hurt. I remember him dropping 55 on the Bobcats like it was yesterday :mjcry: Granted the Bobcats were the WOAT team, and he was playing with dudes like Kris Humphries and Johan Petro.

The move to Brooklyn + playing with dudes he never meshed well with + the injuries murked his potential HOF career. If the Nets would have stayed in Jersey and built the team around HIM here, dude would probably still be in the league.
Funny that u mentioned 55. Because u reminded me of Brandon JenmingJ someone who dropped 55(in his rookie year) and now he's out of the league

U know Bucks were doing same expression as the fat kid did to :stopitslime:

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
Funny that u mentioned 55. Because u reminded me of Brandon JenmingJ someone who dropped 55(in his rookie year) and now he's out of the league

U know Bucks were doing same expression as the fat kid did to :stopitslime:
I remember Brandon Jennings’ 55 point game too. That was the first time I saw a rookie score that many points. His peak wasn’t nearly as good as Deron’s though. And I made a mistake, he actually dropped 57 on the Bobcats.