WOW!!! Dua Lipa responds to Da Baby’s homophobic comments “I 100% stand with the LGBT community”

JNew

Superstar
Daps
Da baby the only new rap artist I actually enjoy listening to.:yeshrug:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
This song was everywhere for 3 years straight and has 2.5 billion views on YouTube and nikkas never heard of dua lipa
:gucci:

Never heard of it :russ:

had no clue who this person was till this thread, and il forget who this bytch is after I leave this thread.

Yeap :russ:

I bump albums for at least 5-7 years straight so I'm outside out the loop.

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
I hear you but there are levels to ubiquity

There's popular songs that you hear in clubs and there are popular songs that you hear EVERYWHERE

You know the type of songs you hear in the grocery store or at a restaurant or in fukking Lowe's?:mjlol:

That's the level of popular Dua Lipa is:mjlol:

Just because I might hear a song somewhere doesnt mean I'll know exactly who she is what her name is and what she looks like :dwillhuh:

especially if shes newer and blew up in recent years. There was a solid 10-15 month period where i never went to restaurants or Lowes the gym or any of that shyt. And if i did it was in and out. Same goes for a lot of people. It just worked out that way with all thats happening.

I live alone. I don't watch cable, i stream shows that I want. I listen to the music that I look for or thats recommended to me by others. And im really not on social media. I work from home now so im not hearing top 100 songs on the radio on my commute or people talking about them much.

Before pandemic id be out all the time..... and tonight is THE VERY first time I have seen this person or discovered she even had a song with DaBaby. I aint even kno he was doing pop records like that. Covid 19 has some people living very differently its just the effect, it is what it is for some.

This is NO WHERE NEAR as bad as the Astroworld thread where dudes were playing dumb actling like they didnt know who Travis fxcking Scott was.

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
This song was everywhere for 3 years straight and has 2.5 billion views on YouTube and nikkas never heard of dua lipa

Never heard it .. Turned it off halfway it's very meh

She looks like some random white woman to me
Wouldn't know her if she handed me a Grande

And never seen that name before just now

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
She's probably bisexual, it seems to be the hottest trend for female celebs these days.

dua-lipa-credit-Hugo-Comte-2020-billbaord-1548-1606771934-compressed.jpg

hell yeah she suffering from mental health (bisexual) that why she jumped shipped

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
It’s funny because me & my brother were watching DaBaby’s performance live and after he brought out Tory and said that shyt on stage about gay nikkas with aids I kept on saying they gonna try to cancel him and I was right :russ:.

You can tell DaBaby ain’t down with the gay agenda…dude probably be :scust: at the :dame: shyt he be around in the industry.

He damn near was about to go on a rant lol

dave East said he wasn’t with it too. Now I see why his stuff ain’t popping off :martin:

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps

:dwillhuh:Yo, I always thought this was a Rihanna song. I heard this song on the radio a few years back
This Lipa person made her voice sound like Rihanna on purpose