WOW!!! Dua Lipa responds to Da Baby’s homophobic comments “I 100% stand with the LGBT community”

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
:dwillhuh:Yo, I always thought this was a Rihanna song. I heard this song on the radio a few years back
This Lipa person made her voice sound like Rihanna on purpose

i think thats another reason why shes flown under many peoples radar here... she doesnt really have a distinct voice like Adele or something, she sounds like one of the 20 Rihanna clones that have been trying to blow since 2016... shes just had the most recent success and the biggest songs. As an artist she cool i guess, im not hating.

Unless youre kicking it with someone whos into her music i dont see why EVERY breh should just AUTOMATICALLY know her by name off of GP. I for one have barely talked to anyone since covid started and im sure its the same with plenty others.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
This song was everywhere for 3 years straight and has 2.5 billion views on YouTube and nikkas never heard of dua lipa
:gucci:

Never heard of this song until you posted it and never heard of this woman until this thread. I don't listen to pop music or associate with people who listen to her kind of music.

Not knocking you or anyone who enjoys her songs buy it's not my thing.:yeshrug:

Last edited:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps

Cornball nikkas think they doing something listening to teenyboppers and British pop acts :heh:

It's not about listening to their music and being fanatics. But these are household names/acts. I don't listen to Justin Bieber or Miley Cyrus, but if their names get brought up at the very least I know who they are. These brehs are so out of touch.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
It's not about listening to their music and being fanatics. But these are household names/acts. I don't listen to Justin Bieber or Miley Cyrus, but if their names get brought up at the very least I know who they are. These brehs are so out of touch.
Yall still going on about these crackers? :gucci:

fukk em :coffee:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Hope these ain’t the same ones that shyt on every newer R&B artist people were suggesting. These Chupa Libra songs people are posting are asscheeks :heh:
Breh :dead:

Every up and coming/unknown R&B act ain't good enough but the same dudes got their finger on the pulse of the latest cac sensation. It actually makes all the sense in the world, really :heh:

Code

Banned
Daps
Damn brehs really been up in here having a :flabbynsick: party and boasting all because they don’t know who dua lipa is
:picard:

funniest thing to come out of this whole situation

instead of admitting they're unbelievably washed they try and spin it into some "real nikkas dont listen to that cac shyt :jawalrus:"

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
funniest thing to come out of this whole situation

instead of admitting they're unbelievably washed they try and spin it into some "real nikkas dont listen to that cac shyt :jawalrus:"

Dua who ?

NWA-Straight-Outta-Compton-Album-Cover-web-optimised-820-820x600.jpg