WOW!!! Dua Lipa responds to Da Baby’s homophobic comments “I 100% stand with the LGBT community”

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Don’t feel bad. I didn’t know who she was either. She’s apparently popular but you have to legit be into to pop to be familiar with her music and know her by name. She makes the type of music you hear when you’re walking around Express or Forever 21 in the mall.
Breh she’s legit one of the top musical artists in the world right now.

I like pop music tho. Her album was top 3 of last year for me. Her and Jessie Ware had me dancing around like a coked up white woman all year :whew:

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
She's probably bisexual, it seems to be the hottest trend for female celebs these days.

dua-lipa-credit-Hugo-Comte-2020-billbaord-1548-1606771934-compressed.jpg
Thought the "pure gays" didn't like bi folks? :lolbron:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Are they supposed to stand by ppl making comments that may hurt their brand? You can’t just say whatever you want without facing some brand repercussions. I don’t know what ppl expected Dua Lipa to say. “Yeah, DaBaby was right!! fukk them fakkits!!”

:mjlol:
Between this and the Tory Lanez/Megan shyt, Dababy is in full on career self sabotage mode.

Daps
This song was everywhere for 3 years straight and has 2.5 billion views on YouTube and nikkas never heard of dua lipa
:gucci:

The only place I remember hearing this song is maybe in a commercial. We live in a world where you don’t have to listen to music that’s not your vibe… and I don’t go to clubs that play Top 40 music (or clubs in general for that matter). That type of music gets no burn on my playlist so I have no reason to know Dua Lipa by name. But I’m 33… so maybe she’s more well know by the 16 to 25 year old crowd.

Last edited:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly thought dua lipa was a tranny euro
Artist but didnt want to actually ask
Anybody to confirm it

:dame:

Daps
I've never heard an actual Dua Lipa song until just now :yeshrug:

Song is trash :hhh:

Youtube and streaming numbers are and have been manipulated, so let's not sit here and pretend like those numbers are legit.

Hell, G-Eazy's camp and label got caught trying to buy streams as well on the black market.

Okay boss it’s all lies, she’s not a huge artist. It’s obviously all made up cause you’ve never heard her songs before until now
:skip:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
If pressed, I would do the samething. There are two exceptions.

If the person is my friend, I'm going to decline to comment.

If I agreed with what they said or thought the reaction was too severe.

If some idiot I only have a business relationship decided to shoot from the hip, I'm not fukking up my brand over them.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
I still have no idea the point da baby was trying to make

He was talking about hiv and getting ya dikk sucked in the parking lot :dwillhuh:

just shut up and perform
Sound like that story hit real close to home for Dababy :dame: