Wow! Napoleon is BulletProof aka Coli Donald Trump (Napoleon = FBI CRYPTANALYST TEAM!!) Evidence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
So we just gonna let feds run the place now:stopitslime:
They already do consent or awareness be damned.

The public internet as it is, has no privacy.

Google, Microsoft and others also give them backdoors into their software. :yeshrug:

We all know that already tho. That’s why shady peeps go dark web and even that isn’t completely safe.:mjpls:

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
Hello,

It's is to the best of my knowledge that the poster formerly Napoleon has not and does not work for any law enforcement agency, including the Federal Bureau of Investigations as you insinuated in your post. Proof of this can be found all over the very informative thread :

LAffaireRusse☭—M'FORT/GATES CHARGED—PAPADOC PLEA—DON JR TLKD 2 WKLEAKS—FLYNN FLIPPED!

In this thread you will find hundreds upon hundreds of post serving as proof of the high quality of Napoleons posting content and contribution to our community.

Best regards,

newarkhiphop

I don't really care if the group of posters known as @Napoleon lives or dies but it has all the clear signs of being a group effort, a agent or being a paid shill to further agendas. bytch ass nikkas like @charmander rallying around dude like a war vet:scust: This whole shyt reeks of the same stench as the preacher mans selling out his community every year during election time :hhh:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
for crying out loud at all this fukking nonsense being posted :heh:

the only way a poster comes out of the bushes without a super admin doing it is if warning points expire on their own and subtracted from the amount that originally bushed them..thats not the case...there's like 4-5 ppl that can pull him out of the bushes by simply removing the offending warnings from his account...most likely he bytched and cried to one of them, possibly Brook, to have it done..there's no other way :heh:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I thought the ThreeLetterAgency thing was just a joke, BUT I always never understood why they called themselves Napoleon:ohhh:

Like which young Black man would name themselves after fukking short ass evil cac Napoleon. Everybody knows black people’s history with Napoleon and the French army. I dead had no idea that Napoleon’s great nephew Started the FBI until today:francis:

They FEDS yo, nobody can convince me this dude isn’t more than 1 poster
His new name is money in hexadecimal which was started by, you guessed it, the Feds.

@4d 6f 6e 65 79, this ain't a good look.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
I don't really care if the group of posters known as @Napoleon lives or dies but it has all the clear signs of being a group effort, a agent or being a paid shill to further agendas. bytch ass nikkas like @charmander rallying around dude like a war vet:scust: This whole shyt reeks of the same stench as the preacher mans selling out his community every year during election time :hhh:

:dwillhuh:

do i know you sir

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Me reading the updates in here

3i1Aool.gif

:damn:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
for crying out loud at all this fukking nonsense being posted :heh:

the only way a poster comes out of the bushes without a super admin doing it is if warning points expire on their own and subtracted from the amount that originally bushed them..thats not the case...there's like 4-5 ppl that can pull him out of the bushes by simply removing the offending warnings from his account...most likely he bytched and cried to one of them, possibly Brook, to have it done..there's no other way :heh:
I’m not saying Napoleon escaped the bushes because they are FEDs, that would be ridiculous.

I’m saying Napoleon escaped the bushes AND they are FEDs!

Status
Not open for further replies.