Wow, So RAW was actually good 2 weeks in a row

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
its good cuz they stopped trying to get the obese losers to accept Roman and are just gonna have him body their faves :mjlol:

cause they know obese cacs will never stop watching and will even go out and buy expensive tickets to shows just to boo Roman. :mjlol:

As a Roman fan I cant wait for Payback, gonna be better then Fast Lane 2015 when Roman beat Dbry :blessed:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
I like how Shane came out on Monday and got straight to the point. He made some matches, he laid down the law, in and out. He wasn't all over the show. And them Js were clean.
Thats how you know that they know the show is regularly bad and what's wrong with it. They know everyone hates the 20-minute promos and they just cant help themselves.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
Don't jinx it :damn:
okay yeah maybe i spoke too soon, and yet again wwe manages to fukk shyt up again

Baron Corbin feuding with ziggler

them not giving us cass vs y2j vouching instead to build up a segment where dean ambrose tears up a jacket

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
What else would you expect with Roman as the champ. He carrying the new era on his back like he be's carryin those new guys Styles, Anderson and Gallows.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
okay yeah maybe i spoke too soon, and yet again wwe manages to fukk shyt up again

Baron Corbin feuding with ziggler

them not giving us cass vs y2j vouching instead to build up a segment where dean ambrose tears up a jacket
Cass aint good enough to hang with Jericho. I wanted to see the match because its sink or swim but it would have potentially exposed him and they dont need that right now. He's already exposing his self enough when he speaks on the mic and isnt as clutch as Enzo.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
Cass aint good enough to hang with Jericho. I wanted to see the match because its sink or swim but it would have potentially exposed him and they dont need that right now. He's already exposing his self enough when he speaks on the mic and isnt as clutch as Enzo.
Jericho can carry anyone to a decent match no less a new guy but still fan favorite from nxt, point is we didn't get any wrestling in the main event instead we get dean Ambrose trying to do a stone cold on Jericho's jacket of all things at the end of a three hour show

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Jericho can carry anyone to a decent match no less a new guy but still fan favorite from nxt, point is we didn't get any wrestling in the main event instead we get dean Ambrose trying to do a stone cold on Jericho's jacket of all things at the end of a three hour show
Cass has been VERY protected...i cant even remember the last singles match i've seen that guy in...mighta been like 2 years ago...not saying he's not ready but on tv they've yet to show him work alone. Jericho is def a better idea for him to have a match with than say Ryback lol

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space

You guys really to stop comparing Ambrose to every GOAT wrestler in history.:comeon:

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
He's no Enzo but he is pretty good

Kinda reminds me of edge :patrice: