WTF. Drake really might be dropping again. Peep these Tweets.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Daylyt a clout chaser and a nikka who pull down his pants to take shyts on stage
Also these same twitters were posting about Kenny Allegations but then they weren’t credible now suddenly to try and roast Drake they are ??

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Seems clear Drake had one plan: bait an emotional response with Push Ups, and then drop the nuke with Family Matters. When Kendrick parried and then countered both, he had no real plan B. Given how shaky he sounded with an unplanned, defensive record (Heart 6) it's hard for me to really buy that he can quickly return with something. This shyt feels like it's over. He's way too focused on finding dirt than rapping, which is probably why he keeps shooting at multiple people on the records. He doesn't have enough BARS for Kendrick.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
7d00d0416cc883c4e7a1c6d42be4ae40ab55b1c0.gif

Mike Wins

All Star
Daps
:russ:If Game gets at Ross and Ross ignores him. That would be the funniest shyt since Kayne randomly appearing.

Ross will respond on IG

*holds up Belaire bottle*

"Jayceon, I hear you need a record deal, my brother. So I'ma help you out. Got the contract drawn up right heeeeere. Fifteen thousand dollar advance, dawg. Cash. I'ma put it right in your hand, dawg, you don't even got to give none to Wack. Your album don't recoup, we still cool, you can mow my lawn"

*Ted DiBiase laugh*

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
It makes total sense.

Hoes are bouncing to his defeat in the clubs

He has no choice but to fight for dear life right now it's about to be summer

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Ross will respond on IG

*holds up Belaire bottle*

"Jayceon, I hear you need a record deal, my brother. So I'ma help you out. Got the contract drawn up right heeeeere. Fifteen thousand dollar advance, dawg. Cash. I'ma put it right in your hand, dawg, you don't even got to give none to Wack. Your album don't recoup, we still cool, you can mow my lawn"

*Ted DiBiase laugh*
Clean the bottom of my yacht 😂😂😂