WTF. Drake really might be dropping again. Peep these Tweets.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Y'all really scared of Drake dropping again...talking bout to it's done lmao
scared of whoooo???
200w.gif

he drop that one...he better duck 5 coming at em

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Seems clear Drake had one plan: bait an emotional response with Push Ups, and then drop the nuke with Family Matters. When Kendrick parried and then countered both, he had no real plan B. Given how shaky he sounded with an unplanned, defensive record (Heart 6) it's hard for me to really buy that he can quickly return with something. This shyt feels like it's over. He's way too focused on finding dirt than rapping, which is probably why he keeps shooting at multiple people on the records. He doesn't have enough BARS for Kendrick.
He should have just said I helped a dusty nikka from Compton
Heard u used to be homeless
Made a story out of it and frame Kendrick as jealous

But that would take work and versatility

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Ross will respond on IG

*holds up Belaire bottle*

"Jayceon, I hear you need a record deal, my brother. So I'ma help you out. Got the contract drawn up right heeeeere. Fifteen thousand dollar advance, dawg. Cash. I'ma put it right in your hand, dawg, you don't even got to give none to Wack. Your album don't recoup, we still cool, you can mow my lawn"

*Ted DiBiase laugh*
I can’t breathe :laff::laff::laff:

Sounds just like my nikka :russ:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
i just realized that this is the FIRST time we had an INTERNATIONAL beef to catch this attention

50 vs whoever?

Nas vs Hov?

Pac vs Big?

all in the american bubble

We dont know 3/4 the folks caught up in this Kendrick/Drake fukkery :heh:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Ross will respond on IG

*holds up Belaire bottle*

"Jayceon, I hear you need a record deal, my brother. So I'ma help you out. Got the contract drawn up right heeeeere. Fifteen thousand dollar advance, dawg. Cash. I'ma put it right in your hand, dawg, you don't even got to give none to Wack. Your album don't recoup, we still cool, you can mow my lawn"

*Ted DiBiase laugh*
:russ:

This is exactly what he'd say.

ObsidianDev

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OH
He messed up saying he gets more love out West & using Pac & Snoop on A.I. now he's gonna face the consequences of including a entire coast for his own good.
That's what I don't get. Once he did that it was no longer just Drake vs Kendrick, but it morphed into Drake vs Kendrick and the ENTIRE west coast.

Don't know why he underestimated how seriously the west coast rides for their artists, past and present.

"Not Like Us" being played on a west coast beat made by an L.A. producer was NO coincidence.

Many people probably just see it as a catchy song, but they don't see the underlying chess move: Kendrick used this song as a rallying cry to specifically get the west coast in formation on his side, and the title of the song itself adds to that fact due to its multiple layers.