someone come in here and explain this shyt :curtiswtf:

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
obvi photoshop.. damn u really are a slowpoke breh
It's allegedly a real photo of a real family. Google cooper family falling body

edit I'll just post where I found the image in the first place -quora
What is the most mysterious photo of person ever taken? - Quora

"Probably this one. The cooper family photo is one of the most mysterious photos ever taken. They say that there was NO falling body at the time of the picture. But when the photos were developed, it appeared to be showing a falling body. Some say it was a ghost. Some say it was a developing error. Some say the family is a bunch of murderers." - 1 person there

"Recently, I’ve found this shot and was extremly astonished.

As most family’s would, the Cooper’s moved into their new home in Texas and wanted to take a photograph of the family sitting together. However, as the photo was taken, a body appears to be falling from the ceiling. As further investigation has brought no plausible explanation, there are many speculations as to what is happening.

It doesn’t look like being photoshopped, does it?" - another person there

Last edited:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I see your creepy intro and raise you one that will give you soiled pants...

In another childhood, that might have trumped all but I grew up dodging Unsolved Mysteries on cable. You'd be home, by your damned self on the first floor, knowing for a FACT it's latenight and TLC on that bullshyt, playing this shyt so late in the night so you'd try and skip past the channel, but Robert Stack's old Macabre sounding ass would saunter onto the screen wearing a trench coat in some foggy ass swamp and start talking to you:sadcam:
fukk a Tales from the Crypt, fukk Jeepers Creepers, fukk IT (Pennywise was bad though:whoo:) fukk Goosebumps and every Episode of the GOAT Are you afraid of the Dark...Unsolved Mysteries spooked the shyt out of damn everybody I know from the Theme song alone. I mean, when them fools got on that unexplained.:sadbron: "Why the fukk can't I stop worrying my mind with this bullshyt, I got to sleep in a minute!"

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
In another childhood, that might have trumped all but I grew up dodging Unsolved Mysteries on cable. You'd be home, by your damned self on the first floor, knowing for a FACT it's latenight and TLC on that bullshyt, playing this shyt so late in the night so you'd try and skip past the channel, but Robert Stack's old Macabre sounding ass would saunter onto the screen wearing a trench coat in some foggy ass swamp and start talking to you:sadcam:
fukk a Tales from the Crypt, fukk Jeepers Creepers, fukk IT (Pennywise was bad though:whoo:) fukk Goosebumps and every Episode of the GOAT Are you afraid of the Dark...Unsolved Mysteries spooked the shyt out of damn everybody I know from the Theme song alone. I mean, when them fools got on that unexplained.:sadbron: "Why the fukk can't I stop worrying my mind with this bullshyt, I got to sleep in a minute!"
Some cac came to my porch one night and stared in the window grinning like a maniac when I was like 14. This is in the south in the country.

I'm at the window like
"Yes may I help you" :usure:

Cacenstein just grinning
images

I guess that Michael Myers shyt was supposed to frighten me, and I'll admit it made me nervous but when cornered I don't believe in flight I believe in FIGHT :demonic:

I'm realizing this wasn't going to end well so in said I'll be right back.

Went to the kitchen, got a butcher knife and flanked his position at the front door by going behind the house. I blend in better with darkness being black so getting the drop on him was easy. Plus he wasn't athletic looking so if it was going down he'd need a gun.

I peered from out the back of the house like

:demonic:

And began my advance

He had to have seen that butcher knife gleam off the porch light and dude looked like :merchant:

I never seen a sloppy and flabby cac run so fast in my life :mjlol: trippin over himself. If I really wanted to kill that guy jeezuzzz it would have been over.

I went back in the house because it was kinda dark and scary out once i was standing there alone in the darkness :heh:

Don't run up like you a hunter if you really prey :demonic: you better be sure youre ready to die for that creep life.

Last edited: