:wtf: is the alerts system broken again?

cook

Banned
Daps
Whatever the problem is it doesn't seem to be widespread and to test it would require a ton of work and would require turning off board features for extended periods of time

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
yea, i get a bunch of alerts every day too... i only check the coli on my laptop so it's not that i have it open on multiple devices... i doubt i'm a victim of the dap/undap trend because i haven't made very many recent posts to dap.... one day i got the red box saying i had 7 alerts... i'm like damn, a dude popular today... go to see what the alerts are and there are none at all.... this is quite annoying.... if i get alerts when there is no activity, it makes me think that when there is activity, i'm probably not getting that alert (ala ocmfII who got mentioned in a post, but wasn't alerted)....

edit: i forgot... some months ago i had this exact same issue... back then i discovered it was a dap from a group post... for example, if i made a post to one of the group boards i belong to, and someone dapped it, i would get an alert... when i click on the alerts it would show nothing... later on i would discover i had a dap to one of my group postings.... that doesn't seem to be the case now... but the alert system been bootleg.....

Red

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been getting this for months too, notifying me about alerts but there being nothing there when I click to view them. Was going to make this thread with a screen capture of the problem but I couldn't be bothered.

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
wow good to know I ain't the only one lol.

I logged out of my tablet, and I am only logged in to this laptop that i'm using now....yet the problem continues (hell it seems to have gotten worse).

Guess we just have to live with it. :yeshrug:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I heard that if you joined a group and get kicked out it would still show alerts like you never left.

Are or were you guys in any groups? If you were then that could be relevant to the issue.

Last edited:

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
dont know but i dont get the notification as it pertains to pm alerts or even some alerts, after someone responds to my thread.

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
Oh god, this shyt is happening again. :snoop:

Been getting mad notifications since morning, but nothing's there. :beli:

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
Alerts been coming in invisible.