Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Rich-Antoniello-Complex.jpg

untitled+shoot_343adidas.jpg

No way I'm listening to anything about "hip hop" that comes from a bunch of fags who look like this. Just look at these two CACs faces. Culture vultures can barely look in the camera with their dirty soulless faces. fukking Malibu's Most Wanted bullshyt. And if anyone from complex lurks on the Coli, y'all see thru skin having Cro-Magnons can eat a collective dikk with y'all aging like banana selves.

Tell Vice to eat a dikk too.

Apollo Kid

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Boom Bap Era
But also...look at the colonial mentality of complex media group...

Look at how many sites they bought out and put the complex part on it. It's digital gentrification.

They vultures. They don't give a shyt about hip-hop culture.

Funny the scooped up 12oz Prophet...go to their forums and 90% of the posts that aren't graffiti related are calling Marc Ecko a fukkin sucker and a lame.

Man when they bought out egotrip :sadcam:

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
Tell Vice to eat a dikk too.

LOL I didn't know they were on that shyt too they seemed aiight but yeah a lot of their reporters seem like that modern day white boy that think he is "down" halfway and "ethnic sensitive" :mjpls:

fukk complex. Those crackers dissed my brother a few times in their fashion section.

Colored people need to own their own media don't go public unless at least 1/2 your shareholders on deck have some melanin. fukk this shyt.