WTF... Young Thug is not human (Doesn't eat, every month a doctor inject him with Vitamins + more)

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
God bless your little brains and hearts for believing shyt like this. He's trying to have a "mystique" about himself
It's not hard to believe he's a fiend :comeon: what mystique is he showing??? fiends stay high and never eat and exhibit spaced out behavior. I'm disgusted that the fukking industry heads are pushing these type of cats to the youths...it's disgusting :martin:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
A drug addict ripping off people when he loses at dice.
Doesn't sleep, a doctor injects him with vitamins

Sounds like he doesn't have much longer for this earth if this is true.
Thankfully most of it sounds like PR lies.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
It's not hard to believe he's a fiend :comeon: what mystique is he showing??? fiends stay high and never eat and exhibit spaced out behavior. I'm disgusted that the fukking industry heads are pushing these type of cats to the youths...it's disgusting :martin:
the eating and vitamin injection stuff is absolute bullshyt

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
hows he pushing it

he never talked about any of this in his songs or interviews

the interviewer had to go ask around young thugs inner circle to find this shyt out

young thug doesnt promote shyt and doesnt give af what people do

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
the eating and vitamin injection stuff is absolute bullshyt
I don't know about that vitamin shyt but I have personally seen fiends not eat for days at a time :yeshrug:
hows he pushing it

he never talked about any of this in his songs or interviews

the interviewer had to go ask around young thugs inner circle to find this shyt out

young thug doesnt promote shyt and doesnt give af what people do
I was obviously referring to the labels pushing it :martin: he's too high to push anything :comeon:
*edit and smh and the article being called the best RAPPER alive :beli: