WWE 2K22 Thread

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
Did a Summerslam simulation, but with the AI doing all the work and let the gaming gods determine who wins

Liv vs Ronda
Judgement Day vs Mysterios (Dom got pinned :lolbron: for those curious )
Theory vs Lashley
Logan Paul
vs Miz
Pat vs Corbin (Pat used the move theft ability and hit the End of Days for the W :mjlol: )
Usos vs Profits
Becky vs Bianca
Roman
vs Brock (Brock was giving Roman that work tbh, five F5’s )
No post match cash-in, but Corbin ran in mid match for some reason :what:to help Roman. Brock countered the End of Days tho :mjlol: Brock attacked the ref too later in the match which gave Roman the chance to use the guillotine choke :dead: which resulted in the 10 count. I got footage I’ll post or gif up.

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
Did a Summerslam simulation, but with the AI doing all the work and let the gaming gods determine who wins

Liv vs Ronda
Theory vs Lashley
Logan Paul
vs Miz
Pat vs Corbin (Pat used the move theft ability and hit the End of Days for the W :mjlol: )
Usos vs Profits
Becky vs Bianca
Roman
No post match cash-in, but Corbin ran in mid match for some reason :what:to help Roman. Brock countered the End of Days tho :mjlol: Brock attacked the ref too later in the match which gave Roman the chance to use the guillotine choke :dead: which resulted in the 10 count. I got footage I’ll post or gif up.
UrYvZZu.gif

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
How is online in this game? I read a thread on reddit that said online is mostly about spamming moves that get your opponent stunned. Was it called "stun locking?"
There's a free trial on xbox this weekend. Played about 5 matches and couldn't get through any of them because of disconnects and lag

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Is the NWO pack with all the dlc worth dropping $75 for? It’s on sale on PSN store

I’ve been hearing a lot of issues and I primarily play universe mode
That’s wild to me they still haven’t released this in physical format yet. A lot of us would cop just for the classic cover on some collectors edition type shyt.

Liv vs Ronda
Theory vs Lashley
Logan Paul
vs Miz
Usos vs Profits
Becky vs Bianca
Roman
Thata wild the game had every match have the same exact winners they actually happened :ohhh:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga
Game could really use an update. The next 2k is confirmed for March 2023. Imagine waiting until then just to see breakker/Hayes etc. Especially the WrestleMania stage.

There needs to be 1 last big patch by the end of the summer.