WWE 2K22 Thread

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga
Does Universe mode have a lot of crashing/bugs? That’s really the main mode I play

This is what I want to know as well

In my experience. Yeah, kind of.
When I simulate a show, it will randomly crash after the post match celebration/rating.

When I try to create a show, it randomly crashes. Maybe like 20% of the time though. Doesn't happen often. I avoid custom content when creating shows

There are a few bugs though... Some stars randomly go missing when trying to create rivalries. Sometimes custom contenders don't even load and when they do, there aren't placed correctly.

It's not like 2k20 where some random nikka like Kevin Owens will appear and attack Elias even though I set it for the miz to attack Elias. I have not encountered that in this game

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
When I simulate a show, it will randomly crash after the post match celebration/rating.

When I try to create a show, it randomly crashes. Maybe like 20% of the time though. Doesn't happen often. I avoid custom content when creating shows

There are a few bugs though... Some stars randomly go missing when trying to create rivalries. Sometimes custom contenders don't even load and when they do, there aren't placed correctly.

It's not like 2k20 where some random nikka like Kevin Owens will appear and attack Elias even though I set it for the miz to attack Elias. I have not encountered that in this game
If you can’t use custom content when creating shows, there’s no way to create AEW and the others :gucci:

I been meaning to get this game but the more y’all talk about it the more I’m :hubie:

I mainly play Universe mode and will play My Rise or whatever the career mode is but if I can’t make an AEW show and/or have to constantly deal with crashes I might just fall back, see if it drops to $20 for BF or some shyt or cop the NWO version when it drops to $50 or less whichever comes first.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps

That’s pretty disappointing, it’s one thing for them to have removed custom entrances and another thing to have not made any real improvements to the mode. But for the stuff that is there to not work properly is a deal breaker. This will be the last time I buy this game day one. They have gotten too arrogant with thinking they can ignore the fanbase on what we want. It seems like they are doing just enough to sell a certain amount of copies and string you along for next year.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga
I feel its been the same for year's. What could they add to improve it?

Add custom cut scenes
Add more rivalries
Tournaments
King of the ring /Queen of the ring
Dedicated commentary teams for each brand
Make rivalries more exciting, with special guest referee... Allow us to time interferences

That's just a small amount

Even small improvements like... stop having tag teams randomly face eachother.

Daps
Add custom cut scenes
Add more rivalries
Tournaments
King of the ring /Q
ueen of the ring
Make rivalries more exciting, with special guest referee... Allow us to time interferences
I feel its been the same for year's. What could they add to improve it?
All that's bolded is perfect
This video Has stuff like it

Last edited:
Daps
Add custom cut scenes
Add more rivalries
Tournaments

Breh I had the new day and use face each other for 6 month straight smh. What u mean by custom cut scenes

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Add custom cut scenes
Add more rivalries
Tournaments

The only thing 2k22 Universe mode is good at, is making the same matches over and over again. Whoever is the champion always gets teamed with the #1 contender against randoms, the tag team champs will face the #1 contender for half a year straight...shyt is ridiculous just like IRL WWE.

Does Universe mode have a lot of crashing/bugs? That’s really the main mode I play

I've only had like one crash. I will say the MyCareer is still broken for me.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga
Breh I had the new day and use face each other for 6 month straight smh. What u mean by custom cut scenes

They removed custom cut scenes in this game. In 2k20 they allowed us to choose if we wanted a star to shoot a promo, or to confront someone.. can't do that anymore. I should've used the word segments

ChuckTaylor84

Penthouse Player
Supporter
Daps
I caved in and bought the game

It's not bad but it can definitely be better and of course the first time I tried to download some CAW's the server crashed

I give it 7.5/10