WWE doctor suing Punk and Cabana for their ducktales

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
I'm going off the same info as you. Did you actually read any of the trial notes in this thread?
You completely skipped the fact that the doc gave him meds and never noted it on his medical history. Sketchy

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Things Punk revealed:

The shape and size of the lump not being accurate with what he said on the podcast
What Amman gave him, when, and what for was not accurate to what he said on the podcast
That a different doctor was the one giving him all the Z-Paks he claimed Amman was giving him
That he didn't bring it up to Amman when he said he did
The timeline of the lump in general varied multiple times, depending on who he was speaking with
That the meds given to him actually did solve the issue
That he went out of his way to shyt on Amman to Vince while being treated by two other doctors at the same time and not mentioning it to any of them
That the things he said on the podcast aren't necessarily accurate
It wasn't ever diagnosed as anything because he refused to get a culture done because as a multimillionaire without health insurance, he didn't want to pay for it
He skipped out on his follow up visit
He quit the company before treatment by the company doctors was completed
The antibiotics he was taking that made him shyt himself on Smackdown was for something else unrelated to the lump

Things Cabana revealed:

He intentionally reuploaded the podcast after getting a cease and desist letter and still has it available to this day
He did so because he wanted the biggest possible audience as he knew it would be a successful podcast that would be good for his money
His description of the lump varied greatly in size from Punk's
He's a moron

Even if Amman wasn't getting trolled by fans at live events and social media, he'd still have a case here. Cabana gave Punk a platform to say a bunch of inaccurate shyt about a guy on the medical team like it was an RF video shoot without any consequences. Maybe asking for $1 a listen is a little much, but Amman is definitely going to get some money out of this. Punk and Cabana were doing carny shoot shyt with an actual professional and it came back to haunt them.

:mjlol: @ wrestling fans still in their feelings over CM Gawd

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
CM Punk: Hulk Hogan told me to eat my vitamins and work hard brother. 5 minutes before that he was snorting cocaine, brother. :jbhmm:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dex5CKAX0AA57rq.jpg

tick... tick... tick...

that man is sick.. sick.. sick... :huhldup:

SOMEONE GET HIM A Z-PAK :damn::damn::damn:
i called it :picard: