WWE needs a women's mid card title?

Should there be a women's mid card title?

• Yes

Votes: 24 70.6%
  • No

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Unsure

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Pardon me if im long winded but I've been thinking... its time for the E to introduce a midcard women's title. They can test it by having one title that can float between shows like the women's tag titles (and maybe add a 2nd one down the line, who knows)

I feel like there is way to many women on the roster not doing anything. They can use this as a stepping stone and also to give some women a shot. Iyo has had random title matches with Zelina vega, shotzi and michin pretty much out of nowhere and the shyt looks crazy. Also Rhea vs Zoey Starks and Ivy Nile

People like Zoey, shotzi, zelina, ivy, meech need to be in the mid card with the potential to move up one day. Its hard to buy into these matches when these chicks have been used as bottom of the barrel jobbers in the past (zelina, shotzi, michin)

A mid card title will even give someone like Xia li a chance to show something. Some of these chicks aren't ready for main event status and having them rub elbows with current champions is lessening the reigns of the champs and damaging their stock as challengers at the same time.

Where will Tiffany Stratton fit in now that it seems like she is main roster. Sure she probably can "stomp with the big dogs" at this point ring wise, but she will have to be built up and given a story for people to give a shyt. And even with that her winning a world title in the current climate in the women's division is slim to none.

Not saying I don't wanna see Naomi in the main event but we know she's gonna come in hot and be used as Canon fodder sooner or later. Having her in that midcard division or even being the inaugural champ will add prestige to the title. It won't just be a bunch if bums (for lack of better words chasing it)

Jade can literally just walk in and be in the main event off of presence alone. I already see people saying they want Jade vs Ripley out of nowhere after seeing her at the rumble. But having her in the midcard division would be good as well.

And of course there will be more NXT call ups in the future.. women's division is on the rise.. What do you guys think about a women's intercontinental championship?

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
Women's wrestling has a depth issue that could be solved by adding a midcard belt to add shine to girls who aren't working with the champ. For the longest time it's always felt like the champion and challenger were the only 2 who mattered and the rest of the girls just spun their wheels until it was the next girl's turn. No one ever had momentum because it was just wrestle meaningless matches and then become number 1 contender.

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
Or give them like a welterweight belt for all the petite girls that would look too fake beating someone like Rhea or Nia
I had that idea a while back too. Keep the Women's Title "openweight" because we know girls like Sasha, Charlotte, Kairi, etc can work with anyone. But someone like Carmella, Zelina, Candace Larae are tiny as fukk. I'd call it Flyweight Title. And then put the Butterfly on it again.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
From dialogue I was reading after the Rumble last night, many have said their mid card needs help in the women’s division. There’s just so many with nowhere really to go. A mid card belt would solve that.

Also they need new music producers, outside of the previous champions none of themes stood out.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Women like

Xia
Tegan
Candice
Indy

Got no reaction last night a secondary championship would help because it would give those women the opportunity to connect more with the fans

Also it would give women like

Becky
Charlotte

Something to do so their not always in the Main Title picture

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They definitely need a IC title for the women. They need to do something, anything because last night was embarrassing. R-Truth got a bigger reaction than anybody outside of the main event ladies.

At this point they might as well give the women their own show like a female 205 live or something.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
They definitely need a IC title for the women. They need to do something, anything because last night was embarrassing. R-Truth got a bigger reaction than anybody outside of the main event ladies.

At this point they might as well give the women their own show like a female 205 live or something.
In all fairness Truth might legit be the most over person on the entire roster :ehh: