WWE Rewind - Scott Steiner Vs Test (Unforgiven 2003)

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I like going back and looking at random matches/buildups (specifically bad ones), and this is one that popped in my head, basically branching off from my last thread. For those MIA around this time, this is from Unforgiven 2003, a couple months after Steiner's embarrassing feud with HHH (a feud ironically which HHH for once wasn't at fault for it being trash). At this point, the WWE clearly realized Steiner would never be main event worthy ever again, so he started feuding with Test later on (they were a face team early on cause they both had muscles). The feud was over Stacy Kiebler's services, which Steiner won after the first match. This match, if Steiner lost, he AND Stacy would be controlled by Test or whatever. This feud was actually AN IMPROVEMENT over the Steiner/HHH feud, which tells you all you need to know about that feud. And just for reference, Steiner/Test's first PPV encounter was Bad Blood 2003, June. Unforgiven was in September. So technically, these two feuded over Stacy Kiebler for over 3 months, which doesn't even include when Steiner TURNED ON STACY KIEBLER and continued teaming with Test. :dead: So Test/Stacy/Steiner were basically in a feud for 6 months.

Here's the match:

Both PPV matches were under 10 minutes cause both were roided up, Steiner had no cardio, and some matches just shouldn't be long. The crowd was way more behind Steiner here than vs HHH, though if Stacy wasn't involved, this match may have been equivalent to an Apollo Crews vs Drew Gulak match, totally heatless.

The closing moments of the match :mjlol: Test's Big Boots :whew::whew:>>>>>>>