WWE should cancel Smackdown

Daps
shyt is terrible.

The reason they created Smackdown in 1999 was because WWE was so red hot that the fans were craving for more airtime and stories. Thus, they created Smackdown then they of course used it as a 2nd brand in 2002

But in 2012, the show is FCW status. Sheamus is the focus and he's trash (as a face), ADR seems to be the main heel and he's poop, Ryback seems to be their future b-team main eventer, and Antonio Cesaro is quite boring (claudio is not)

Now that we live a technogical world, i think there is plenty to do and watch until Raw comes on again in 7 days. WWE already has plenty of webshows and an interactive website.

I mean, the whole world was waiting to see if Punk is heel again and he wasnt even on Smackdown, shyts pointless

Raw 3 hours, combine the brands, trim the fat, cancel smackdown, put all the writers on one show and we got success

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
Wrestling needs to somehow figure out a way to be as popular as it was during the attitude era. Unfortunately I don't thing that will ever happen again. The stars were aligned back then, the elder gods blessed everyone with Piff. It was a once in a lifetime thing. No wrestlers will ever have the popularity/star power that Stone Cold and The Rock had during that time. I'm just amazed that both guys happened to also wrestle in the same era. We witnessed history brehs

:to:

Daps
Wrestling needs to somehow figure out a way to be as popular as it was during the attitude era. Unfortunately I don't thing that will ever happen again. The stars were aligned back then, the elder gods blessed everyone with Piff. It was a once in a lifetime thing. No wrestlers will ever have the popularity/star power that Stone Cold and The Rock had during that time. I'm just amazed that both guys happened to also wrestle in the same era. We witnessed history brehs
The internet killed wrestling. Made the wrestling world too user friendly and "real life"

but i agree, seeing Rock Austin in one era is :win: plus a great supporting cast in Y2J, Kurt Angle, HHH, Kane, Chris Benoit, Eddie Guerrero, etc

That's my WWF :to:

but on another note, Smackdown isnt the better show, Its thread in here doesnt do numbers at all and its not even stickied. If it were the shyt, it wouldnt be taped and shown on Friday of all days

Cancel that weak shyt and put the good aspects of it on RAW, the A-show,

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
The internet killed wrestling. Made the wrestling world too user friendly and "real life"

but i agree, seeing Rock Austin in one era is :win: plus a great supporting cast in Y2J, Kurt Angle, HHH, Kane, Chris Benoit, Eddie Guerrero, etc

That's my WWF :to:

but on another note, Smackdown isnt the better show, Its thread in here doesnt do numbers at all and its not even stickied. If it were the shyt, it wouldnt be taped and shown on Friday of all days

Cancel that weak shyt and put the good aspects of it on RAW, the A-show,
It's Friday Night...people got other things to do than watch TV from 8-10pm and comment on it on a message board.

Being taped doesn't help matters either, most simply read spoilers and KIM

PopOnCloud9

All Star
Daps
Smackdown isn't the more popular show, but its the show where they actually wrestle and keep bullshyt to a minimum. They need to make the show live and bring some of the bigger names over and actually let them wrestle. Don't sleep on Smackdown. It's actually more tolerable than Raw

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk 2

Daps
Smackdown isn't the more popular show, but its the show where they actually wrestle and keep bullshyt to a minimum. They need to make the show live and bring some of the bigger names over and actually let them wrestle. Don't sleep on Smackdown. It's actually more tolerable than Raw

Why not just take everything you said and put it on the longest running episonic show ever on televison?

:comeon:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Smackdown is where Daniel Bryan originally flourished until Miami made Vince and the other McMahon cohorts understand his worth after Mania 28. It serves a purpose. Sheamus fukkING SUCKS and I despise his every segment but that doesn't mean that Ziggler/Jericho programs and a guy like Sandow getting mic time is a waste. Booking is the key problem on any of the shows...well next to John Cena.

PopOnCloud9

All Star
Daps
Because Raw is a spectacle and basically fueled off of soap opera and drama elements. Raw is to cater to the causal wrestling fan with a few legends thrown in here or there to keep the smarks happy. Whereas Smackdown is there to balance the bullshyt of Raw. A plethora of matches, 1 one contenders are decided by actual matches and young wrestlers actually get a shot. The thing is WWE can give a fukk less about it. Every WWE show where they actually wrestle is tapes and spoilers are accessable and they know this. Yet their precious Raw is live and "last minute changes" are made just to throw off spoilers and such. Im about to start getting my Daylito on and peeping Impact.

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk 2

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Having the show on Friday was always a bad idea in the 1st place. Moving it to Tuesday or Thursday would increase the chances of people checking for it.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Smackdown has consistently been a better show...

It really isn't though. Smackdown has consistently been as bland a wrestling show as I've ever seen the last 4 or 5 years in the few times I've checked it out.

"Emphasis on matches" as reasoning for it being better? It's still the WWE in-ring style, soft and limited compared to other "pure in-ring" products like DGUSA or ROH.

Smackdown was as good as anything in 02-03, the shyt's just boring now. Maybe Sheamus vs Cody Rhodes gets 16 minutes on SD as opposed to 6 on Raw, I don't give a fukk about a match like that in the first place. Raw still has some great angles from time to time.