WWE should cancel Smackdown

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Great angles that go to hell in 2 or weeks thanks to Nash, Cripple H, or Cena imprints shytting all over them. Wade Barrett should be untouchable today. Should of been a World Champion IN THE VERY LEAST last year at some point but they couldn't even do that right and booked a 4 minute match where he got ABSOLUTELY no offense against Cena and squashed like he Ted Turner during the Monday Night War. Horrible shyt.

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Smackdown has better, longer matches but it is an incredibly boring and irrelevant show. If only there was a show that could find a middle ground between the fukkery of Raw and the action of Smackdown...

iMPACT-Wrestling.jpg

:ohhh:

Takerstani

Extraterrestrial
Supporter
Daps
For years SmackDown was better than Raw in the earlier 2000s, that would've been like canceling RAW, then. Both shows go through periods where the shows are better and where they're :snoop:. The show is okay, especially compared to how it was when I switched back over to RAW a few years back. :manny: And it was decent after they made the channel switch, for a while. This considering they always play it as the no. 2 show, anytime a wrestler becomes really popular they "draft" them to the other show (RAW) :aicmon: (Undertaker excluded) even managers, look at Vickie.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Nah Smackdown serves its purpose. Even thought it seems like it has fell off some the past few months. Friday is a terrible day for it though. Should be on Tuesdays but that could be to much WWE with payper-views being on Sundays and Raw on Mondays. Maybe they should go back to Thursday's to counter TNA,

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
The internet killed wrestling. Made the wrestling world too user friendly and "real life"

but i agree, seeing Rock Austin in one era is :win: plus a great supporting cast in Y2J, Kurt Angle, HHH, Kane, Chris Benoit, Eddie Guerrero, etc

That's my WWF :to:

but on another note, Smackdown isnt the better show, Its thread in here doesnt do numbers at all and its not even stickied. If it were the shyt, it wouldnt be taped and shown on Friday of all days

Cancel that weak shyt and put the good aspects of it on RAW, the A-show,

Did that Austin/Rock rivalry dvd drop yet? I remember hearing a rumor that it was coming out

:win:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
No big angles pop off on smackdown everything happens on Raw so reading spoilers is good enough for me. Ever since they moved Orton over to smackdown the show went south it just isn't interesting. The one feud that got me excited for a minute was the Bryan/Henry/Show shyt after Bryan cashed in MITB.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
shyt is terrible.

The reason they created Smackdown in 1999 was because WWE was so red hot that the fans were craving for more airtime and stories. Thus, they created Smackdown then they of course used it as a 2nd brand in 2002

But in 2012, the show is FCW status. Sheamus is the focus and he's trash (as a face), ADR seems to be the main heel and he's poop, Ryback seems to be their future b-team main eventer, and Antonio Cesaro is quite boring (claudio is not)

Now that we live a technogical world, i think there is plenty to do and watch until Raw comes on again in 7 days. WWE already has plenty of webshows and an interactive website.

I mean, the whole world was waiting to see if Punk is heel again and he wasnt even on Smackdown, shyts pointless

Raw 3 hours, combine the brands, trim the fat, cancel smackdown, put all the writers on one show and we got success
agreed especially since raw is 3 hours now.....

but they wont, that little bit of ratings and tickes sals is enough for them to keep that garbage on tv..

Red Omega

MANTRA
Daps
Reppin
New York
yep smackdown is trash. they would never start a major storyline on that show. Its all about Raw.

i ff through 90% of smackdown, usually only watch when db is on.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
No big angles pop off on smackdown everything happens on Raw so reading spoilers is good enough for me. Ever since they moved Orton over to smackdown the show went south it just isn't interesting. The one feud that got me excited for a minute was the Bryan/Henry/Show shyt after Bryan cashed in MITB.
shyt was trash long before orton got ther.... shyt I lake orton.. but SD doesnt have any major storyline progression and those long as matches are boring..