Xbox 720 will have dual APU

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Sony finally can say it has better exclusives than the Xbox, truth be told it does. But at Launch and for a couple years Ps3 had nothing on the X-box outside of like MGS4 and a uncharted game.

Sony also lied to fans faces "no new system planned" "10 year lifespan" and they release the PS3 after xbox and announce a new system before microsoft.

:ohhh:

So there system which is soooo powerful(compared to the xbox) is getting dropped almost 5 years early for another system that is even more powerful?

Could it be because microsoft has something that would have made the ps3 look like poo

:ohhh:

So what do they do, screw fans and announce the new system.... So new they haven't even decided on a model for it.

Sony fans seem perfectly fine with it though which :mindblown:

Anyway PS3 has the xbox as far as Exclusives goes now, but over all most games run way better on the box than ps3.

So if you're looking for a few exclusives titles, about 10 worth having. Then ps3>>.xbox But if you want a overall smoother gaming experience xbox>>>ps3

Also live setup and HUD>>>>Ps3

First it will have been almost eight years since the ps3 released when the ps4 drops not five, and this has been sony's model since day one seven years before a new system while still supporting the old system after the new one drops.

Second Microsoft new system information is older than sony's is. Are they not suppose to compete when Microsoft starts development on a new system?

The only reason we haven't heard anything official about the nextbox is cause the specs and rumors are out there and it's not looking good.:whoo:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
its a gpu and cpu combined.. same concept

fake article like i said..

Hilarious watching those xbots actin like it was ether day. Gettin excited and didnt even know why. Now, its back to square one, Trash! You had your moment now its back to reality. The reality where your new next gen system is inferior compared to that pS4. Sad so many of you are going to body yourselves with that purchase while ps4 dominates gaming till Infinity and beyond.

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Hold on. Are you an xbot? We CV n all that but dont make me make that choice. :demonic:

Ya, and I'm just now seeing that Cape Verdean slave trade thread in Higher Learning :heh:

I know what I'm doing for the next 30 minutes.

Edit: That shyt went LEFT QUICKLY! Holy shyt lol. I went in reading expecting an intelligent discussion on the caste system and slave trade and I got total fukkery.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Ya, and I'm just now seeing that Cape Verdean slave trade thread in Higher Learning :heh:

I know what I'm doing for the next 30 minutes.

Edit: That shyt went LEFT QUICKLY! Holy shyt lol. I went in reading expecting an intelligent discussion on the caste system and slave trade and I got total fukkery.

Indians and cacs bruh. Common haters.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
The sad reality about always on consoles is that once your internet connection drops or microsoft stops supporting the 720, what are you left with. A library of titles you cant even Play and a system, that you cant even use.

Be sad AS fukk if microsoft releases a cheap system then claims you need a subscription to get the console to work. Again, same scenario, what happens when you no longer want xbox live and cant play your library of titles.

Always on internet and subscription to play your console wow, xbox is fukked either way..