Xbox CFO Tim Stuart talks going 3rd party “we want gamepass on competitors hardware”

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Xbox is so dead you ran out and bought one.

Sony nikkas really are crazy :wow:

Brought the cheapest no frills one I could find if I had foresight and wasnt caught up in the Starfield hype I would have saved my money. :manny: ask yourself they did all this buying game studios but if the new games are mid was it worth it???:patrice:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Brought the cheapest no frills one I could find if I had foresight and wasnt caught up in the Starfield hype I would have saved my money. :manny: ask yourself they did all this buying game studios but if the new games are mid was it worth it???:patrice:
They made a lot of money off starfield. Thanks for your contribution :ehh:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
They made a lot of money off starfield. Thanks for your contribution :ehh:

People was sold a fukking lemon and a hallow ass game your proud of it??? :mjlol:

This is the reason why xbox is in last place nikka :mjlol:

Other than Bethesda theres no reason for me to buy an xbox. Period. So good luck building a brand with mediocre games

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
People was sold a fukking lemon and a hallow ass game your proud of it??? :mjlol:

This is the reason why xbox is in last place nikka :mjlol:

Other than Bethesda theres no reason for me to buy an xbox. Period. So good luck building a brand with mediocre games
The two nikkas that spent the last two years of their life rallying against microsft buying bethesda, ran right out to buy an xbox to play the bethesda game, and surprise…surprise…they have bad things to say about the game.

Sony nikkas really crazy AF :wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The two nikkas that spent the last two years of their life rallying against microsft buying bethesda, ran right out to buy an xbox to play the bethesda game, and surprise…surprise…they have bad things to say about the game.

I never rallied against microsoft buying bethesda. Only pointed how the desperation and its clear now after seeing that if they didn’t buy them they’d have only released flight sim, forza, and halo this generation again

But two people on the coli don’t really represent the masses. The reality is zenimax itself isn’t really helping to sell Xbox’s,

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I never rallied against microsoft buying bethesda. Only pointed how the desperation and its clear now after seeing that if they didn’t buy them they’d have only released flight sim, forza, and halo this generation again

But two people on the coli don’t really represent the masses. The reality is zenimax itself isn’t really helping to sell Xbox’s,
Tell lies and propaganda brehs :wow:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Still doesnt answer how mediocre shyt is looking over at xbox did all that buying for nothing...:mjlol: and im gonna buy a PS5 for gta 6:umad: