Xbox next gen controller package has leaked

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Why not bundle the rechargable batteries with the controller. Best of both worlds.
They have that too :francis:
I thought you could recharge your Xbox controllers while playing like ps4? Haven't had Xbox in a few years.
You can
Can you recharge those aa batteries just by plugging in the USB cable to it controller? Serious question.
They don't come with rechargeable batteries
Nope, gotta take the batteries out, put them in the charger, and plug the charger to the wall like the good ol days.:flabbynsick:
You're talking specifically about rechargeable AA batteries that require a special charger to recharge. Those batteries work too but I personally never use those because I couldn't recharge directly from USB
I still use batteries cause I got tired of my pets chewing on my USB cords. 72 pack for 15$ and a quick switch :win:
I know lots of ppl who do this as well but the battery packs I got come with two packs and a base. When I get s low battery warning my controller still good for an hour. I'll usually switch and start the charge then but if I didn't? 10 min charge and im good for hours. If I was pressed I could connect a USB and keep playing but fukk wired controllers b

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
That's how I'm currently using my Elite controller, no batteries at all, just usb connection

That cool long usb cable that came with it stays plugged in and I use it as a wired controller...I figured if you gonna be using a controller geared towards precision and elite gaming input then might as well have a direct wired connection over wireless
This entire thread is kind of weird to me.
Had me thinking I was the only one who plugs their controller in :dwillhuh:

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
Was the video posted? I don’t see it in the thread.