Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
more pics

xboxleak1.0.jpg

xboxleak3.jpg

Gonna cop in all black but the white looks nice :ehh:

I know the slimmed down the top part of the controller for ergonomics but did they adjust the size of the triggers too?

EDIT: triggers are the same size but textured now

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
How come they still making people buy batteries?
Because then we can buy rechargeable battery packs one time to game instead of having to buy a whole new controller when the battery dies like on playstation. Nobody actually uses regular batteries, the packs usually cost like 15 or less

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Because then we can buy rechargeable battery packs one time to game instead of having to buy a whole new controller when the battery dies like on playstation. Nobody actually uses regular batteries, the packs usually cost like 15 or less

Ive never had a controller die in my life and I’ve owned every PlayStation. fukk outta here with this battery shyt. Nothing worse than being in the middle of a game and having to pause or take a break to switch out batteries

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Ive never had a controller die in my life and I’ve owned every PlayStation. fukk outta here with this battery shyt. Nothing worse than being in the middle of a game and having to pause or take a break to switch out batteries

breh im sure there’s plenty more things that’re worse:mjlol:

I’ve got thousands of hours on both consoles and it takes the same amount to time to swap PS4 controllers after their short-lived battery life:sas2:

The switch pro controller is probably better than both tho if we keeping it all the way real :hubie:

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Spreading lies. I've never had a PlayStation controller die