Xbox next gen controller package has leaked

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
PS4 nikkas still bytching...

now it’s about batteries:mjlol:

I rather get a new recharging pack of batteries (the old pack still works with new controllers) then having to use the cable all the time to charge...

and you can still play it with the cable just like you would HAVE to with a PS4 controller when it dies (which is quick as fukk).

Its called having options:mjlol:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
You’re splitting hairs dude shyt does not take that long:heh: plus rechargables last longer than the DS4 battery anyway. If I binge play all day I have to swap my DS4 out 2-3 times minimum and my Xbox controller will only need one battery swap in the same timeframe. DS4 battery life is the single biggest flaw on that controller

You’re are straight up missing the point. It’s not about battery life. It’s about connivence. I don’t have to worry about shyt playing the ps4 controller. Leave it on charge overnight like a cell phone, tablet, or any other modern technology after 2001. Next session I’m good.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
So you have rechargeable batteries on standby for Xbox but a simple USB cable for the PS4 is out of reach? You can continue playing while you're charging the controller. Plus what about if you DON'T have rechargeable batteries?

You're basically saying that a $59.99 controller should then require rechargeable battery packs which run about another $20 bringing the cost to about $80 while you can just simply plug your controller on PS4 and charge it either overnight or while you're gaming.

Batteries in 2020 is stupid as fukk. What's next if MSFT made a handheld with batteries y'all would say that's awesome too?

Edit:The DS4 battery life is not the sole point of this either.

I never said the controller being plugged in is out of reach, but over an extended gameplay session YOU HAVE TO SWAP OUT THE DS4 MORE OFTEN how do y’all not understand this?:mindblown: Battery life on the DS4 is the weakest out of all the consoles rechargeable batteries or not. That’s my whole gripe. Swapping out batteries is not some heinous task that ruins my experience the shyt takes 10 seconds to do and I can play for 7-8 hours on a single pack. My DS4 has never even lasted Longer than 5 hours at a time and I keep the lightbar on dim.

I already have multiple rechargeable battery packs around my house for stuff other than controllers so it’s a non issue for me:unimpressed:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
PS4 nikkas still bytching...

now it’s about batteries:mjlol:

I rather get a new recharging pack of batteries (the old pack still works with new controllers) then having to use the cable all the time to charge...

and you can still play it with the cable just like you would HAVE to with a PS4 controller when it dies (which is quick as fukk).

Its called having options:mjlol:

:mjlol: Y’all stans kill me

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
You’re are straight up missing the point. It’s not about battery life. It’s about connivence. I don’t have to worry about shyt playing the ps4 controller. Leave it on charge overnight like a cell phone, tablet, or any other modern technology after 2001. Next session I’m good.

Y’all really touting “convenience” for a controller with 5-6 hours of battery life because you can plug it in versus another that lasts literally twice as long if not more with a standard battery pack. I’m done with this discussion :dead:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I never said the controller being plugged in is out of reach, but over an extended gameplay session YOU HAVE TO SWAP OUT THE DS4 MORE OFTEN how do y’all not understand this?:mindblown: Battery life on the DS4 is the weakest out of all the consoles rechargeable batteries or not. That’s my whole gripe. Swapping out batteries is not some heinous task that ruins my experience the shyt takes 10 seconds to do and I can play for 7-8 hours on a single pack. My DS4 has never even lasted Longer than 5 hours at a time and I keep the lightbar on dim.

I already have multiple rechargeable battery packs around my house for stuff other than controllers so it’s a non issue for me:unimpressed:
You can’t speak logic to these stanboys... they don’t even own xboxes but be talking out the ass.

My PS4 controller died daily when It was in use. Then had to plug it into that short ass chord or buy a longer one somewhere :hhh:

Meanwhile with the X1 I could charge it, swap it, play with or without the chord, etc.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

How are you not understanding that you don't need to SWAP OUT anything while playing? If I'm on my PS4 and the battery is low, I just plug it in and continue playing.. that's it :mindblown:

You keep talking about how "extending gaming" sessions battery dying and how it's so much easier to swap out XB1's batteries with a standard battery pack but I don't remember the XB1 coming with this rechargeable battery pack. You had to BUY multiple battery packs and yet you want to compare this to swapping out controllers which even in your example literally takes no time. So since you're an anomaly that games for 10 hours a day, you have to swap out the PS4 controller with your other spare controller which literally takes a second by pressing the PS button.

So pressing the PS button on another controller takes longer than opening the back of the controller, taking batteries out and putting new ones in?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
This nikka saying someone missing the point:mjlol:

You know, you don’t NEED to swap the batteries though, right? You can play with the chord when it dies if it makes you feel more like a PS4 controller:mjlol:

or you could just swap out the battery (or charging pack) and keep it moving. Such a inconvenience tho:mjlol:

BlaccSunrise

Superstar
Daps
I don't see the problem with Xbox still using batteries in their controllers. A pair of rechargeable AAs last a million years. The same pair I used for my 360 controller years ago are sitting in my XB1 pad right now.