Xbox next gen controller package has leaked

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
breh im sure there’s plenty more things that’re worse:mjlol:

I’ve got thousands of hours on both consoles and it takes the same amount to time to swap PS4 controllers after their short-lived battery life:sas2:

The switch pro controller is probably better than both tho if we keeping it all the way real :hubie:

:camby: my shyt always fully charged since I put my ps4 on rest mode. No where near the same as having to physically open the back of an Xbox controller and swap out batteries. Do you know how inconvenient that is, especially during MP games?

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Because then we can buy rechargeable battery packs one time to game instead of having to buy a whole new controller when the battery dies like on playstation. Nobody actually uses regular batteries, the packs usually cost like 15 or less
:gucci: y'all really defend every dumb fukkin move that Microsoft has made, there is no fukkin reason in 2020 for nikkas to still be "buying batteries" for video game controllers:mjlol:

Last edited:

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
Looks nice series S confirmed cant wait to hear what the differences are and of course price.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
:camby: my shyt always fully charged since I put my ps4 on rest mode. No where near the same as having to physically open the back of an Xbox controller and swap out batteries. Do you know how inconvenient that is, especially during MP games?

You’re splitting hairs dude shyt does not take that long:heh: plus rechargables last longer than the DS4 battery anyway. If I binge play all day I have to swap my DS4 out 2-3 times minimum and my Xbox controller will only need one battery swap in the same timeframe. DS4 battery life is the single biggest flaw on that controller

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
So you trying to tell me, the same n*ggas who was up in arms about the DS4 not working on the PS5 are cool with purchasing pretty much the exact same controller for the new Xbox? :gucci:
Don’t have to purchase this one. All controllers work on pretty much anywhere you can play Xbox games. They have premium controllers you can buy if you want that too.

Options :blessed:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You’re splitting hairs dude shyt does not take that long:heh: plus rechargables last longer than the DS4 battery anyway. If I binge play all day I have to swap my DS4 out 2-3 times minimum and my Xbox controller will only need one battery swap in the same timeframe. DS4 battery life is the single biggest flaw on that controller
So you have rechargeable batteries on standby for Xbox but a simple USB cable for the PS4 is out of reach? You can continue playing while you're charging the controller. Plus what about if you DON'T have rechargeable batteries?

You're basically saying that a $59.99 controller should then require rechargeable battery packs which run about another $20 bringing the cost to about $80 while you can just simply plug your controller on PS4 and charge it either overnight or while you're gaming.

Batteries in 2020 is stupid as fukk. What's next if MSFT made a handheld with batteries y'all would say that's awesome too?

Edit:The DS4 battery life is not the sole point of this either.

Last edited: