Xbox next gen controller package has leaked

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
DS4 battery: 4-8 hours on a single charge with 2 hours charging time

X1 battery life is 30-40 hours and the Switch Pro is around 50 on a single charge

“cOnViEnCe tHoUgH”
You're being PURPOSEFULLY obtuse to not get the point. :scust:

You have to BUY something else to get this so called 30~40 hours.:gucci:

You're basically saying ONCE you get a play and charge kit or standard battery pack you can quickly swap between batteries.

You're basically okaying having to buy something else that cost money to get a benefit over something as simple as plugging in a controller for free.

The battery life on the DS4 is poor but that's not what we're talking about. YOU brought up convenience of battery packs and now you're trying to make it seem like you AREN'T arguing convenience(that you have to pay for) with your mockery at the end. The "options" you are praising isn't free breh. That's the point. :mindblown:

Stop conflating this with DS4's battery life, nobody is saying the battery life is great on there.

Last edited:

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
giphy.gif

And we still using batteries :francis::scust:

USB-C Controllers PlayStation exclusive! :mjgrin::mjlit:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
This nikka saying someone missing the point:mjlol:

You know, you don’t NEED to swap the batteries though, right? You can play with the chord when it dies if it makes you feel more like a PS4 controller:mjlol:

or you could just swap out the battery (or charging pack) and keep it moving. Such a inconvenience tho:mjlol:

:dahell: Are you serious? Can you imagine having a convo with someone saying they watched avatar on 4K and a nikka go naw son I have the option to watch it on VHS also. Who gives a fukk? You ever hear of quality not quantity? I don’t have to worry about any power with controllers on PS4. Why is this so hard to comprehend ? :mindblown:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This thread was my breaking point for the stan wars, you dudes are insane :dead:

Touting single digit battery life as an advantage because you can plug the controller in:mjlol:
You are literally acting stupid on purpose to pretend not to understand the point.

NOBODY IS ARGUING BATTERY LIFE.

Charging a controller is free

Having to buy a battery pack which can cost from $20~35 to then say "Damn we got options ya'll!" is disingenuous because it wasn't free with the purchase of the console. You keep dodging this point to stick to "bUt tHe bATTerY LifE th0!"

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Oh and most people are having 8-7 hour gaming sessions btw. So yes charging the ds4 after you’re done and having the controller fresh every time is better than potentially getting a low battery warning during the middle of an intense game like rainbow six siege.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hey guys this thing can snap on the PS4 controller in seconds!

Rechargeable battery pack! Convenience! You can charge and replace! Switch Pro controller sucks! I was playing Zelda for 30 hours yesterday and it died on me breh! :troll:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Oh and most people are having 8-7 hour gaming sessions btw. So yes charging the ds4 after you’re done and having the controller fresh every time is better than potentially getting a low battery warning during the middle of an intense game like rainbow six siege.

I’m 20 hours in on Persona 4 on pc, using the X1 controller and I haven’t had to change the batteries once yet. You dudes FEAR that low battery warning because 4-8 hour battery life is all you know :mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m 20 hours in on Persona 4 on pc, using the X1 controller and I haven’t had to change the batteries once yet. You dudes FEAR that low battery warning because 4-8 hour battery life is all you know :mjlol:
Change batteries with this breh!

Now we're equal. Both p̶a̶i̶d̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ convenient so things are in BALANCE
98fdc7205a7209d34d95cdd5bce345c5.gif

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Go charge your controller breh that shyt already died since the thread was started
Yeah, you gotta resort to trolling because you saw I destroyed your talking point. You brought up how easy/fast it is to swap batteries, I said it's just as easy to plug in a ubiquitous USB cable and then you pivot to "BUT THE BATTERY LIFE THO!" Goal post was moved faster than you can change batteries.

h2KmDuz.jpg

XB1=PC/XB1
Ds4=PS4

Turn on PS4, if battery low plug in controller to charge.
Turn on PC/XB1 and when battery low/turns off plug in USB cable and make note to pick up some Energizer batteries at Family dollar or order battery packs on Amazon.

Last edited:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Yeah, you gotta resort to dodging the point because you saw I destroyed your talking point.

My whole point was that the complaint of using of batteries is totally overblown by non-xbox users and that the DS4 battery life is abysmal compared to the other consoles anyway. Where's the fallacy?:hubie:

the convenience argument is obviously out the window because you have to swap out the DS4 literally twice as often if not more and are more likely to run the risk of draining the battery in a single play session. I NEVER worry about that with the Switch pro controller or X1, only my DS4 and ive played thousands of hours on all 3. 130 hours on Persona 5 most recently where I was routinely swapping out my controllers multiple times in a single session. But that extra 30 seconds of swapping xbox batteries every 4-5 days and 40 hours of gameplay is what you dudes are hung up on, OK:stopitslime:

And I already told you I own multiple rechargeable batteries for other electronics in my house that have lasted me years, this is isn’t some grand expense solely for my Xbox :mjlol:, we're talking a $25 purchase thats good for multiple years and has value outside of just gaming. Let alone the fact that I already had these things before I even owned my xbox so there was literally no extra cost in my case. Plus you can still used a cord without batteries if you absolutely need to, and have the option for a play and charge kit if you're extra adamant about it. On top of that, X1 controllers are cheaper to manufacture because of this and go on sale more frequently than DS4s, so there goes your "value" argument