Xbox One X will not support virtual reality [Or will it?]

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
My account was hacked at that time, I'm just thankful the culprit was apprehended :whew:
Going back through this short thread you can see the sentiment changing from "VR doesn't matter" to "Wait! It still might be coming out!" :DAIGOMJLOL:
You rarely get to see such a succinct view of stannery in its purest form.
Whats the names of these strawmen :jbhmm:
And if you think augmented reality isn't a reality then you're not paying ANY attention to what's going on behind Microsoft's doors :dame: which is weird because they have been upfront with what they are building like if you haven't heard of Hololens :stopitslime:

Now in conclusion, I seen you recently post how your PSVR is collecting dust, you can't keep talking about RE7 to justify that bullshyt. Meanwhile Kinect/cortana still making shyt convenient as a mother fukker :win: so it would have been foolish to release the headset at this time. Besides, there strategy moving forward is play anywhere which basically means everywhere :ufdup: so you're right, VR isn't coming to Xbox, Xbox is coming to VR (Tru Story)

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I always thought the Oculus Rift would come to the X1X, given that Oculus already has a partnership with M$ (the Rift comes with an X1 controller). But, I guess M$ doesn’t care, or doesn’t see it as profitable. Mixed Reality Headsets exist on Win10 too, so it really wouldn’t be that big of a stretch to make those work on the X1X. shyt, those headsets work on lower end laptops. They would easily run on an X1X. Why MS isn’t doing this, is somewhat confusing :patrice:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
My account was hacked at that time, I'm just thankful the culprit was apprehended :whew:

Whats the names of these strawmen :jbhmm:
And if you think augmented reality isn't a reality then you're not paying ANY attention to what's going on behind Microsoft's doors :dame: which is weird because they have been upfront with what they are building like if you haven't heard of Hololens :stopitslime:

Now in conclusion, I seen you recently post how your PSVR is collecting dust, you can't keep talking about RE7 to justify that bullshyt. Meanwhile Kinect/cortana still making shyt convenient as a mother fukker :win: so it would have been foolish to release the headset at this time. Besides, there strategy moving forward is play anywhere which basically means everywhere :ufdup: so you're right, VR isn't coming to Xbox, Xbox is coming to VR (Tru Story)
Go look at my psn history. Just a few nights ago I was playing The Inpatient on PSVR :DAIGOCAM:
Try again clown shoes.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Go look at my psn history. Just a few nights ago I was playing The Inpatient on PSVR :DAIGOCAM:
Try again clown shoes.
If you was REALLY using it You would have ran off the list of games you're currently or recently played and would hit me with the :stop:

But we both know that it isn't, wasn't and ain't ever gonna be possible and I gots lots of pull.. you Game in VR? Woo that's lots of bull :stopitslime:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Shut y'all hating bytch asses up. 12.5 million VR headsets sold last year up 20% you fukk nikkas. That same growth is projected for years to come. No VR for u Xbox nikkas next gen either:mjlol:
d03cbd045dc180e97d3cea806b22214d.gif

Damn clowns.:mjlol:

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Soooo I'm just seeing this hoe shyt, was I incorrect?
You made no sense. You're noir apart of the process. Nintendo would not exist if you did, no Wii, no Wii u, and the switch still has no REAL 3rd party support.

Your line about people wanting to watch you play a Sony single player game is pure bullshyt. Not even on twitch :camby:

My Miyamoto point you dodged, you just gave praise. But did you have input on the prices? Did he have the pressure of catering to a bunch of know it alls? Of course not, you wouldn't have been on board with Jumpman and the mushroom kingdom, neither would have the stock holders, there would be no Mario. Not guaranteed, but very possible. I mean, that is the trend of the gaming industry right? Less innovation right, big budget titles with little substance.

How do you ignore that then say what you said :snoop:

Finally you say Microsoft giving people what they want now...Another falsehood. You probably think Phil Spencer had anything to do with the games, which people are saying is not up to par outside of the few already established hits.

Crackdown looks like crap right now (thanks Phil)

Sea of thieves was already in development before he took over

XB1X was a no brainer

I was way more excited about the Xbox brand at launch, the ideas they had was epic and never had the chance to come to fruition because of you. Not because it came and failed, but you with the backing Of the Sony brigade created a narrative that lead to the destruction of the original vision. :ufdup:
It's June 2018, one year ago when I wrote that what was the outlook for Xbox? So I was correct. Then this happened...
You realize that when lurkers, new posters and veteran Coli brehs view this site, they look at you as an act tantamount to halftime trampoline dunk contest, right?

Your tired routine isn't even a novelty anymore, you just exist because you interpret your trolling as brilliant meanwhile most people ignore you and the rest just use you as an intellectual punching bag to pass time until the next opportunity to discuss and debate with actual people and posters. I'm actually doing it right now, knowing you're going to let it go in one ear and out the other, but cool with it because I'm not even really talking to you, I'm talking right through you just for a laugh or a view from other posters because its fun.

I remember legitimately being disturbed when the images of you in that luigi hat appeared on this site. I remember thinking, "damn, is this nikka for real? Does he not know how bizarre he looks trying to gain some type of significance from the internetz?" :picard: I'm dead ass, shyt was very weird and uncomfortable.

I then remember you posting that you were going to twitch your gameplay and made a thread about it. I wondered whether you really were as intellectually out of place in real life as you appear on the Coli so I was anticipating watching that stream. I don't think you ever went live, huh?

A nikka who really thinks he's on some team all the while he's just a fukking mascot in a time square luigi costume.

I've been meaning to tell you about yourself for a minute, breh. You are a legitimately sad person.

Sidenote: What's your gamertag, breh?

Do any of the other Xbox nikkas cosign you or consider you a comrade or friend or something?

Sidenote 2: I genuinely believe you are weakest nikka on the Coli, breh. I like to go tit for tat on the barbershop disrespect Coli shyt but I'm not trying to play you. I really mean that.

Godspeed. :wow:

Sidenote 3: @LinusCaldwell breh, you should invite dude on your show for a special "When a Person Finds False self-Esteem in Internet Personas". No funny shyt, it'd be like interviewing Charles Manson. It would do numbers.
So because I told the truth which wasn't even Xbox friendly this bytch ass nikka here goes into a temper tantrum about a Luigi hat?

:bryan:

As you said, let's go tit for tat, I'm the intellectual punching bag? You sound like an intellectual bytch. What's my gamertag? You ol scary nikka, my gamertag is in the rafters all you gotta do is look up :gucci: but as a man, who's gotten it in with most here on both sides? Well, you said it, Greenerside is dynamite :hula: outta sight :mj:

And I'm glad you hate the hat (Tru Story)

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
I personally think it's the future

having going through a period where i was tired of games and would only game about once a week for 50 min sessions it brought life back into gaming for me.

Its still in its infancy but imagine when the technology advances to the point where the headsets become small thin glasses that you put on your face like any other pair of eye glasses

Can't even go back to playing RE7 on a flatscreen after experiencing it in VR

and Superhot VR is some revolutionary type sh1t

:wow:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Soooo I'm just seeing this hoe shyt, was I incorrect?

It's June 2018, one year ago when I wrote that what was the outlook for Xbox? So I was correct. Then this happened...

So because I told the truth which wasn't even Xbox friendly this bytch ass nikka here goes into a temper tantrum about a Luigi hat?

:bryan:

As you said, let's go tit for tat, I'm the intellectual punching bag? You sound like an intellectual bytch. What's my gamertag? You ol scary nikka, my gamertag is in the rafters all you gotta do is look up :gucci: but as a man, who's gotten it in with most here on both sides? Well, you said it, Greenerside is dynamite :hula: outta sight :mj:

And I'm glad you hate the hat (Tru Story)

@Jayrose3 @LinusCaldwell @Cocaine Biceps @KageDaBeast @Call Me James @JParker

W.........T........F.

This nikka is the only nikka on the Coli that has me legitimately shook.

I'm dead ass. I'm really horrified.

:dwillhuh:Like... I'm just woke back up and checked the coli and saw this video and I'm legit looking into my closet from my bed like this nikka is hiding in it on some redrum shyt.

@PS4 I'll never come out my face and say disparaging shyt to you ever again.:hubie: