they already told you no XSX only exclusives for at least 2 years breh. :skip:

keep the faith though :salute:
:francis:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
This will fail the "social media" jury if there are a lackluster showing of future games.

Memes, trolls and jokes.

Msft has to know this. I don't see them dropping this type of machine only to let it look like a "powerful" clown car.

It'll be crazy if they deliver on the games that the people who wouldn't buy anyway are judging them on.

It's pretty clear that while Phil Spencer wasn't given a blank check for the next generation, he was given an amount that says make us proud. This is beyond the hardware. Bought 7 studios, expanded playground games for example. Xcloud and the billions of dollars in the Azure service that makes games like the new Flight Simulator possible. The backwards compatibility team will resume after the launch of the next console. No next gen exclusives but honestly, it's not necessarily needed at launch or ever really. The Xbox One is not going to hold back games. This is the most prepared Microsoft has gone into a new generation. There is no way that they don't have,at least as great a generation as as they did with the 360. No one knows what to expect from Sony but I don't think Microsoft cares. They are just looking at November like

277b08ebef64a9358914e122f5127b74.jpg

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
You did put out there your opinion based on "something" as you put it. I then replied with facts and you're upset about it. Maybe you should read more and write less :yeshrug:

I feel that only non xbox gamers say that, but you'll shyt on anything they do provide. Xbox has more games in development than Sony which tells me you didn't know that. Xbox gamers know this stuff, Sony gamers don't while simultaneously assuming every Sony exclusive is a excellent title.

Xbox already has a bunch of great titles, you should try them sometimes. Gamepass has them all and is a hit all of a sudden. Coincidence? :usure:

most of their new ips been hit or miss, which is to be expected can’t always get it right on the first one. I never said Sony exclusives were always hits but they do got the benefit of doubt like marvel does

And what “great” titles Xbox got? Sunset overdrive the only one I can say

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
It's pretty clear that while Phil Spencer wasn't given a blank check for the next generation, he was given an amount that says make us proud. This is beyond the hardware. Bought 7 studios, expanded playground games for example. Xcloud and the billions of dollars in the Azure service that makes games like the new Flight Simulator possible. The backwards compatibility team will resume after the launch of the next console. No next gen exclusives but honestly, it's not necessarily needed at launch or ever really. The Xbox One is not going to hold back games. This is the most prepared Microsoft has gone into a new generation. There is no way that they don't have,at least as great a generation as as they did with the 360. No one knows what to expect from Sony but I don't think Microsoft cares. They are just looking at November like

277b08ebef64a9358914e122f5127b74.jpg

:blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
All jokes aside, I saw someone speculate that they gonna hit ppl with a high price tag to off set the insane value of game pass and all the forward and backwards compatibility.

Justification would be there. I mean would you really care about paying 599 or even 699 if you

1. never had to pay full price for a game again

2. can play all Xbox games (og, 360, one and future) going forward.

3. could trade in your current Xbox and possible even finance like cell phones.

And let’s not forget there are rumors of a weaker, lower priced model as well.

Seems like the cellphone model is here, minus the financing (so far, tbd).

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All jokes aside, I saw someone speculate that they gonna hit ppl with a high price tag to off set the insane value of game pass and all the forward and backwards compatibility.

Justification would be there. I mean would you really care about paying 599 or even 699 if you

1. never had to pay full price for a game again

2. can play all Xbox games (og, 360, one and future) going forward.

3. could trade in your current Xbox and possible even finance like cell phones.

And let’s not forget there are rumors of a weaker, lower priced model as well.

Seems like the cellphone model is here, minus the financing (so far, tbd).
Yeah if they give people a 3 month free trial of game pass with the purchase of Xbox Series X then the price wouldn't be bad. They'd have to first advertise everything that it comes with first and then drop the price. I feel like it'll be $549 at the max.

Like you said make trade in's of your current Xbox One(s, x) automatically give you at least $100 towards the console.

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Sony's silence speaks volumes.

Rumor is they just cancelled their flagship A7s III camera because of concerns over NAND and DRAM supply. They didn't want to use up supply for such a niche camera.

Anyone who doesn't think manufacturing difficulties are going to meet the PS5 and it's pricing is CRAZYYYYYYY.

Apple should just buy Sony and Sony Pictures already before an Amazon comes through and scoops it up on discount.