Xbox users creating fake tweets trying to salvage the series x reputation

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
IF this shyt is true, it's a wrap for Phil and the Gang. 60% of the sales come from Playstation already so a timed exclusive isn't "ridiculous" even though I don't see it happening.
This would be a nuke of a scenario.

Xbox would not survive this without some type of miracle.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Nahhh, Microsoft will throw the bag at Rockstar
That's what I mean.

However, IF Rockstar somehow still decided to go the times exclusive route for GTA6 - which will arguably be the most anticipated game in decades - no one would want to wait even an extra week for that shyt.

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
These sources are from the senior editor at a well respected magazine, Game Informer. I don't think he would leak false info and ruin his reputation, or would he :lolbron:

Jchr is

Banned
Daps
Don't forget, outside of the 360 days when they were throwing money around everywhere, Sony and Rockstar have always had a close relationship. It ain't out the realm of possibility Sony had a bag ready to go and they build out features exclusive to the system.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
That's what I mean.

However, IF Rockstar somehow still decided to go the times exclusive route for GTA6 - which will arguably be the most anticipated game in decades - no one would want to wait even an extra week for that shyt.

Don't forget, outside of the 360 days when they were throwing money around everywhere, Sony and Rockstar have always had a close relationship. It ain't out the realm of possibility Sony had a bag ready to go and they build out features exclusive to the system.
Speaking of Sony and Rockstar’s relationship - Rockstar’s been giving PS4 players of GTA Online $1,000,000 every month in-game since June (?) I think and will continue until they drop the next gen version of GTA V. Do they have the same thing on the Xbox version as well, @DPresidential ?

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Speaking of Sony and Rockstar’s relationship - Rockstar’s been giving PS4 players of GTA Online $1,000,000 every month in-game since June (?) I think and will continue until they drop the next gen version of GTA V. Do they have the same thing on the Xbox version as well, @DPresidential ?
Yes