Yakuza 6: The Song of Life [PS4 Exclusive] 4/17/18 Release

Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Squamish, British Columbia

This has gotta be one of the worst trailers I've seen.

Whats with the random 10 seconds of whack ass gameplay footage.

Yakuza still dope though, had the original for PS3....shyt was dope.

Surprised this is as big as it is in Japan. Normally Japanese nikkas only seem to like games like Tetris or those colourful, Nintendo puzzle type games.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
PS4 Exclusive Yakuza 6’s Demo Gets Spectacular Screenshots and Details; Release Date Announced
Today Sega provided some details and screenshots about the demo of Yakuza 6, that will be provided to those who will purchase Yakuza‘s remake, Kiwami.

• The download code for the demo will be included in retail versions of both the PS3 and PS4 versions of Yakuza: Kiwami, even if the demo will work exclusively on PS4.
  • If you purchase the downloadable version ofKiwami, you won’t get a code, but you will instead be granted access to the demo automatically on the same PSN account.
  • An internet connection is necessary to download the demo.
  • While Kiwami will release on January 21st, the demo will actually be available on the PlayStation Store to those who have the code or purchased the digital download version ofKiwami at noon Japan time on January 28th.
  • The demo will be set in Kamurocho, and will include all the basic elements of the game, including adventure, battle and dialogue.

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
heres an english translation.of the most recent Yakuza 6 trailer (July 2016)

Atlus please bring this to the states:noah:
Well Atlus is owned by SEGA so I doubt they would really have any pull with it... anyway be sure to Buy Yakuza 0 when it come out in January 2017 in US for PS4... the more people who buy it, the more likely SEGA will bring Yakuza 6

I wonder what Yakuza think of yakuza
they actually did an interview with 3 high ranking Yakuza about Yakuza 3... Ima post screenshots of the interview cus its in a weird as hell format.
Yakuza 3 reviewed by Yakuza

45d87533c49f4598bb97af0cf9ceab1e.png

c94b6a6fd2e545ccbf34a273c51214fd.png

231244a557f54c788c3551fae138cb72.png

834084723b0c4047aa35398166e4a876.png

73376409185947ada9049d154e527c80.png

he even interviewed a Tokyo Cop & Lawyer about it but the original link is dead so heres the kotaku link

http://kotaku.com/5649689/what-do-a-tokyo-cop-and-a-lawyer-think-of-yakuza-3

10. I would start with the og yakuza if you can
Honestly, until the remasters come out State side, I suggest you start with Yakuza 4 since it has the video thing that shows you what happened in the previous 3 games...
Yakuza 1's fighting mechanic is pretty stiff and unrefined (got better as the series went on... the remaster fixes it aswell).
Yakuza 2 is actually pretty good too. But its expensive as shyt...
Yakuza 3 has stuff cut out of it when brought to america and is considered to be the weakest of the series in the US for that reason.

anyway Most of yall probably dont know who Beat Takeshi is...

This is a dubbed over version of Takeshi's Castle. a show hosted and created by him. :francis:

:mjlol: nikka said the mystery surprise word was Kilo. Had the addicts knee deep in Dry Milk powder :dead:

Last edited: