Y’all bum ass mafukkas don’t deserve a title: 2022 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers off-season thread

Season predictions?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
I think we all understand that. But teams will appreciate that massive expiring and the opportunity to rid themselves of veteran players and bottom out effectively.
The only issue here is that the lakers don’t want to bring back long term salary either so that complicates things a bit ..if the lakers were willing to forgo their cap space next summer and trade for a guy with 3 years left on his contract I think that would make Russ a lot more palatable to teams …I would just ride it out with this nikka at this point the lakers tax teams are putting down ain’t worth it ..plus they’ll be able to trade some of these new guys at the the break

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

Did you guys watch him last year??

He’s not comin off no bench

:laff:

Russ wanna start, have the ball in his hands and play 37 minutes a night

You nikkas are delusional

Nobody wants this crazy ass nikka Russ

thats what I am saying I don't see the team that would bring him in even at the minimum to do this as of right now. Most teams in that situation have young players they would rather have play and the contenders would want him to greatly tone down his game and possibly play a different role. So I'm not seeing any team right now on paper that looks like a good fit for him. His primary value to me is as an expiring it's going to be a rough season if he doesn't at least show he's willing to play a role.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
thats what I am saying I don't see the team that would bring him in even at the minimum to do this as of right now. Most teams in that situation have young players they would rather have play and the contenders would want him to greatly tone down his game and possibly play a different role. So I'm not seeing any team right now on paper that looks like a good fit for him. His primary value to me is as an expiring it's going to be a rough season if he doesn't at least show he's willing to play a role.
Listen Lakers should just give him all his $47 million and tell him to get outta here

Cmon man they signed like 5 point guards we know what it is

Give him all his money and get him outta here immediately

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lakers will try to trade Russ in February.

Russ should just play defense, (just try and don't get lost on defense, even Bron is still doing that) cut to the basket and take that corner three he was hitting when playing with Bron. It's literally that easy for to at least be a neutral player.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps

pxz1gwjyhviaaikbd5oc