Yall buying the hype of the next Euro hope. 6'10 and he's only 12 :damn:

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Are they playing on a lowered hoop? Dude barely jumps on dunks so unless he’s really 7’5” something’s gotta be up.

Tim2520

Staying Alive
Daps
Reppin
Nyc
For his sake I would hope he stops growing so fast. I remember a kid from the Bronx name Shagari Alleyne who was about 7 ft at age 12, he topped out at about 7' 3 and he went on to play at Kentucky. My homie played with him on the Gauchos and he would always tell me how Shagari would have actual Growing Pains from growing so fast . He wasn't very mobile and looked Awkward on the court. And off the court he was always being stared at. I just wouldn't want to be that tall, unless you make it to the league I think at that height it becomes a burden

Last edited:

O.iatlhawksfan

Biggest homer on the Coli
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
For his sake I would hope he stops growing so fast. I remember a kid from the Bronx name Shagari Alleyne who was about 7 ft at age 12, he topped out at about 7' 3 and he went on to play at Kentucky. My homie played with him on the Gauchos and he would always tell me how Shagari would have actual Growing Pains from growing so fast . He wasn't very mobile and looked Awkward on the court. And off the court he was always being stared at. I just wouldn't want to be that tall, unless you make it to the league I think at that height becomes a burden
I remember him he was on Kentucky with Rondo. He was getting NBA looks for a second but he played too stiff.