Y'all ever feel like there isn't anyone you can really trust?

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
great topic sir...

it's easy to say don't trust anybody but it's harder to live that way. you have to give trust to some extent to be able to network and we know network increases ya net worth. this chick asked me am I a good judge of character? I think focusing on that is more important than anything.

SecretLover

iMAThugsDOLL ♥
Daps
Reppin
Pluto
Some family will do you more dirty than friends or a significant other sometimes sad but true.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Sometimes I wonder... I really do.. People get flaky.. Their behaviors toward you shift and people who you thought were your friends are all of a sudden cold and unresponsive to you. You break your back for these people and in the end they end up stepping on you.. What part of the game is that?

Am I the only one who feels this way?
there's no reward for being a good person in this world. that would be ok because doing what you feel is a reward unto itself but the fact of the matter is if you are a good person and you do look out this world will punish you.

for example be a good friend and loan the money they ask you for and they're not gonna pay you back.

go out of your way to help someone and they'll pull you down and climb over you to save their own ass.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I trust NO ONE right now and my reasons have solid foundations. People have to prove themselves for me to trust them and even then it won't be full 100% trust.

Anyone can just switch on you at any time no matter how close/intimate you might think that relationship is, believe me I've learned that shyt the hard way.

Guilty until proven innocent as far as I'm concerned. It might be somewhat sad to take that stance, but it is what it is. You have to protect yourself.

BeezyWeezy

Retired :whew:
Daps
Reppin
Florida
I only trust my moms even though her opinion and logic is shyt most of the time.

This, although I'm not as down on her opinion, although her logic can be fukked up. My grandmoms too. ONLY 2 people I trust 100%. Might be some other people that make it to 95%-97%, but the two above is the only people that get that hunnid.