Y'all ever wonder why every Hip Hop podcast has to include a unknown Cac?

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
I know DJ EFN was heavy out here in miami prior to the podcast and i remember nore saying he knew efn for years so im guessin he knew him from his miami adventures so i give him a pass.

That's cool, but given Miami Cubans historical attitude towards black people, he doesn't get a pass from me. Cuban is a nationality, not a race. A cac from Cuba is called Cuban, but racially, he's still a cac. There's other DJ's that's just as poppin in Miami that Nore could've used..

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Puerto Rican is a nationality, not a race.
I know that, but we are not in court here.
We, normal people, call hispanics hispanics, cacs white people and black people black. Even though black people aren't actually black, white people aren't actually white and hispanic isn't a race.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
I know that, but we are not in court here.
We, normal people, call hispanics hispanics, cacs white people and black people black. Even though black people aren't actually black, white people aren't actually white and hispanic isn't a race.

That's a very simple worldview that you have.

I don't know what you consider "normal people", but I understand that cac's cac regardless of their nationality.

I also understand that when a cac has the opportunity to interject their worldview into any conversation, that conversation gets derailed, and no progress can be made, due to the conversation turning into either the others attempting to school the cac on their faulty worldview, after they feign ignorance, or arguing with the cac over their faulty worldview, if they are firm in their stance on an issue.

Last edited:

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
I don't have a problem with diversity if it makes sense. I've witnessed too many instances where cacs were given opportunities that they didn't deserve thanks to the work of black folks, then turned around and failed to extend the hand back to other black folks on the come up. You ever see Jim Carrey put a up and coming black comic in any of his movies?

Think you're owned shyt in the entertainment business brehs :russ:

Superstar
Daps
During one of the earlier episodes Joe called her white, and she didn't correct him, so I'm guessing she's a cac that just happens to have an ethnic last name. :manny:

Rory is the cac, Marisa Mendez is clearly hispanic of some sort probably half white

Suspicions

All Star
Daps
OP reaching
Brilliant idiots, Andrew is a comedian and Charlamagnes friend and its not a primarily hip hop podcast

Daps
OP reaching
Brilliant idiots, Andrew is a comedian and Charlamagnes friend and its not a primarily hip hop podcast

Nah. Andrew Schultz got that mtv connection as well as Charlamagne so it makes sense for them to pair up and do a podcast together given their work in the past.

Andrew Schultz is corny and always come across as being forced.