Y’all going to Columbia to get IG thot teeth?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
The point is not whether this country is "better" or worse than that country it's about would you trust a doctor that you can't sue?
Never once in my life have I thought about my medical care and thought "if shyt goes left, at least I can sue."

I'm picking doctors based on their resume and reputation. So even if dude can't be sued, his name would be shyt if he was doing things that could get him sued. Simply due your research. You can't sue some American doctors if they give you experimental techniques but guess what... If they are the top cancer doctor with a resume, you're going to sign that waiver and see what happens

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
If you have a pretty good smile already you can enhance your smile and only get a few teeth done with veeners and it'll look natural. I had a good smile and healthy teeth but I had a gap that was getting on my nerves and my dentist was like veerners yo. We'll just do the two front teeth it'll blend right in. $800 a tooth, $1600 all together but it was worth it. Now when you get you're whole entire mouth done top to bottom then you get that big teeth look that everybody has. That shyt cost big bread

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Grinding down is the old way

Now they put a thinner tooth over the one you already have

I first found out about it when I saw Johnny Dang putting golds in without grinding the teeth down

It's relatively recent
Do you got the video?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
If you can save over 5 figures, why wouldn't you do it
How much do you think it costs for a tooth alignment? If it costs more than 5 Grand why would anymone do it in the states?

Have you had any medical procedure done outside of the states? How would you find a good doctor or dentist? Would you trust a paid ad by a celebrity?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Never once in my life have I thought about my medical care and thought "if shyt goes left, at least I can sue."

I'm picking doctors based on their resume and reputation. So even if dude can't be sued, his name would be shyt if he was doing things that could get him sued. Simply due your research. You can't sue some American doctors if they give you experimental techniques but guess what... If they are the top cancer doctor with a resume, you're going to sign that waiver and see what happens
So random IG Thots and Rozay standing by the doctor is "research"? There's a whole sector of Youtube about going to the DR to get BBL's and women still get fukked up. In fact the main reason why women go to the DR for BBL's is because they can put more fat into your ass than allowed in the states.

This is kind of a wierd topic, I don't see none of #uglygang going anywhere to get anything done yet dudes are really acting like going to an overseas doctor is the move. shyt if it makes since for Rozay to go to Colombia it makes way more sense for you to go so why haven't you?

Maybe because your insurance does the reaserch for you so you can trust the doctors in your network more than you can trust some quack overseas who you'llnever see again.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
So random IG Thots and Rozay standing by the doctor is "research"? There's a whole sector of Youtube about going to the DR to get BBL's and women still get fukked up. In fact the main reason why women go to the DR for BBL's is because they can put more fat into your ass than allowed in the states.

This is kind of a wierd topic, I don't see none of #uglygang going anywhere to get anything done yet dudes are really acting like going to an overseas doctor is the move. shyt if it makes since for Rozay to go to Colombia it makes way more sense for you to go so why haven't you?

Maybe because your insurance does the reaserch for you so you can trust the doctors in your network more than you can trust some quack overseas who you'llnever see again.
Ok I'll say what I said again... I WOULD DO MY RESEARCH

You, nor I, don't know shyt about what Rick Ross did for research.. You don't know that he didn't get a special form drafted up to sue. You don't know what his lawyers combed through. What investigating he did. Matter of fact, you haven't even done any yourself. So no, WE don't know about THIS doctor personally. I don't know if he's the best in the world or the worst personally.

I simply said I'd do my research and suing somebody is not going to be apart of the decision. If I need a heart transplant, and the best in the world is in Germany, that's where I'm going. If I can't sue him, but can sue the 15th best in America.... I'm still going to Germany... Rich people actually do travel all over the world to see the best of the best, and it's not always in America. Western medicine isn't even always the best. And you clearly lost your mind thinking your insurance company has your best interests at heart

All this other shyt is irrelevant. I don't even need a new smile or teeth. I was speaking on you thinking the best care is in America, cause you can sue... When both things are false

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Ok I'll say what I said again... I WOULD DO MY RESEARCH

You, nor I, don't know shyt about what Rick Ross did for research.. You don't know that he didn't get a special form drafted up to sue. You don't know what his lawyers combed through. What investigating he did. Matter of fact, you haven't even done any yourself. So no, WE don't know about THIS doctor personally. I don't know if he's the best in the world or the worst personally.

I simply said I'd do my research and suing somebody is not going to be apart of the decision. If I need a heart transplant, and the best in the world is in Germany, that's where I'm going. If I can't sue him, but can sue the 15th best in America.... I'm still going to Germany... Rich people actually do travel all over the world to see the best of the best, and it's not always in America. Western medicine isn't even always the best. And you clearly lost your mind thinking your insurance company has your best interests at heart

All this other shyt is irrelevant. I don't even need a new smile or teeth. I was speaking on you thinking the best care is in America, cause you can sue... When both things are false

Imsted of me restaing what I already said lets focus on what we both agree on we don't really care nor are we likely to get this procedure done in Colombia or the states.

Lets leave it at that, This is not worth a multipapge thread.