Y’all going to Columbia to get IG thot teeth?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
We really need stop with the "I hate fake ___" stuff.

If you're paying attention the world is headed in that direction, always has been. People are thinking to improve upon an imperfection: the human body.

These are just small steps toward us becoming cybernetic organisms. Capable of more than we currently are.
Hope you are being sarcastic

Daps
Like what?

one had 5 teeth pulled and an implant screw placed
the other had 3 teeth pulled, filed down for a veneer and gave a temp veneer.
they gotta go back. they literally went there for a dental trip. no strong anesthesia, no strong prescription pain killer. it was not fun
but that was like their old family dentist. (the mom has at least 8 implants) maybe some of these IG dentist practice differently

O.Red

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t think this doctor grinds them down but I’m not sure. Cause I asked my boy who going to this dude the same question and he said he don’t grind them down. But I ain’t ask too many questions. I know my boy did hella research on this dentist before he booked his shyt
Grinding down is the old way

Now they put a thinner tooth over the one you already have

I first found out about it when I saw Johnny Dang putting golds in without grinding the teeth down

It's relatively recent

Daps
Glad I have good genes. Could never imagine going to Colombia to fix my teeth. With Ross’ money, why would he care? Clown shyt.

:yeshrug:

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
I wouldn't mind getting some work on my terth. But I'd want them to look somewhat natural. These ultrabright shiny white teeth celebrities have look ridiculous to me.
I always thought a lot celebrities could wear invisalign first and do more if necessary. NORE for example has a smile of a horse. Denzel had it for so long, I'm just now realizing it but I'm already use to it. They got the money but not the patience.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Need to get my bottom teeths straightened. So yes, I might be going Colombia soon.