Y’all nikkas got palmetto bugs where yall live???

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
A couple summers ago I left 4 large landscaping bags of mulch in my drive way. Every week I’d empty one in my yard waste cart for pick up. Everything was all good until I went to dump out the last bag the day before pick up. It had rained a few days ago so I figured the mulch would be wet

Nikka…when I tell you I saw the biggest roach I ever seen in my life come out of that bag :damn: not gon lie I jumped like a mfer. Went inside got the raid. Soon as I sprayed that bytch starting flying. I must’ve clipped his bytch ass cause it fell in some leaves and I could hear it fighting off them chemicals :mjlol:

All that to say fukk them big ass roaches.

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
yeah in Phoenix we called em what they were tho...sewer roaches. I'll tell you...nothing clears a room faster than when you gettin ready to kill a roach on the wall then all the sudden he spreads his wings for takeoff.
Yo I was at my girls moms house one time…I walk in the room and in the corner diagonal to me I see something crawling in my peripheral….soon as I turn my head to look at it, I see it’s wings spread and it beelines str8 to me :damn: sometimes im a lil shook of dem ain’t gon lie, but when they piss me off, I murder them nasty bytches like they owed me money