Y’all nikkas got palmetto bugs where yall live???

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
U haven't seen shyt until u seen spider cricket :damn:

Cave Cricket

Yeah we got 'em.

Greenhouse_Camel_Cricket_9-12-21.jpg

RiverCity916

South Sacramento
Daps
Reppin
Sacramento
live in gwinnett now ... SNELLVILLE moved here in 2016 from california and YES them mufukkas big as shyt. and they will come in your house without a problem. scared the hell outta me when we moved here
Fellow transplant here. Snellville is infested lol. If you have a large crawlspace there's probably spider crickets too.

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
Fellow transplant here. Snellville is infested lol. If you have a large crawlspace there's probably spider crickets too.
i had hired that one company but checked out youtube and this guy on there said use ortho so i started spraying the garage. went down there and they were dead all over the place. i spray barriers and shyt. i think they've developed a tolerance to raid smh

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
water bugs come from outside man but they will lurk around in filth

I'm talking bout the ones right here....top left

trust me I grew up in FL i know bout Roaches more than I'd like to admit

had an auntie with an infested car that I had to take rides in regularly... i got childhood scars behind them mufukkas 😭 so many stories

I do not fukk around with roaches I got OCD when it comes to a clean living space

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps

had an auntie with an infested car that I had to take rides in regularly... i got childhood scars behind them mufukkas 😭 so many stories

I do not fukk around with roaches I got OCD when it comes to a clean living space
Spoiler that, shyt made me itch

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I saw a red cow killer in the back yard when I was a kid and thought it looked cool as fukk. I went to get a jar to catch it but it was gone when I got back, thank god because it would have tore my lil bad ass up :russ:

nikka.

Yeah.

I am glad you dodged that smoke.

You want no smoke.

I do not want no smoke

Art Barr

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City

I laughed at their being a roach named "smokey brown" :mjlol: Name sounds like a legendary soul singer from the 70s :pachaha:

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
I'm in the Palmetto State, it's just apart of life out here when it's gets warm :francis:

They get quite brolic where I'm at, theres at least one every summer that'll test my gangsta, my skills with the broom have always prevailed:obama:

Best prevention I've found is to spray the area outside your front and back door with raid every week. No matter how clean ur house is it's damn near impossible to keep them out completely